|11-06-2012, 01:00 PM||#1|
FS in CO:2003 BMW X5 4.4i black/black Dinan chip
I am selling my father in laws nice 2003 BMW X5 4.4i SUV in black sapphire metallic.
Right now the car has 109000 miles on it.
Asking 14,500USD OBO
2003 BMW X5 4.4i SUV
- Black Sapphire Metallic
- Black Dakota Leather
- Prod Date: 06/04/2003
- Autom. Transmission
- Sport suspension
- Sport leather steering wheel with multi-functions
- Sport package
- Premium package
- Cold weather package
- 20" Alloy wheels with 315/35/ZR20 all season tires
- Roof Railing
- Electr. Moon roof
- Roller Sun visor rear door
- Auto dimming mirrors interior/exterior
- Wood Trim
- Smoker package
- Electric Seat backrest adjustment, rear
- Ski Bag
- Sport Seats
- Lumbar Support driver/passenger
- Heated Seats driver/passenger
- Xenon Lights with Headlight washer
- Parking Sensors front/rear
- Rain and light sensor
- CD-Player with changer
- Individual sunshade glazing
- Individual Headlining anthracite
- White Direction Indicator Lights
- Spare Wheel
- Self Leveling Suspension
- Multi Functions Steering Wheel
- Cruise Control
- Alarm System
- Autm. Air-conditioning
- Air Conditioning rear
- All Wheel Drive
- Universal Garage Door Opener
The car is fully loaded. The car has a Dinan Tuning chip installed from the previous owner. Don't know which stage and how much more horsepower's it gives the car, but it feels a lot, because the car is pulling strong. Car also comes with two used spares tires in the size mentioned above.
Even if the car is a 9 years old, it's pretty much brand new, due the fact, that I got everything repaired or changed in the last 5 months. These are the parts which got replaced:
- Headlight washer pump
- Windshield washer pump
- Rear Windshield Washer pump
- Brake pads
- Brake Rotors
- CV axle and Boots both sides
- Suspension rod ends both sides.
- Wheel alignment by Big O Tires
- Passenger Side Door handle
- Air Filter change
- Coolant Tank
- Coolant Hoses
- Replacement Engine through Gebhardt BMW with 6 Month warranty (warranty ends in January)
- New engine (105k miles) was installed with brand new gaskets all around
Engine got replaced, due defect of a gasket. Gebhardt even changed all the parts which are mounted on the engine (i.e. Alternator, Belts)
With all the repairs behind, this car will last another 10 years with hardly any costs.
Car has never been in an accident. I do have the carfax from April 2012
Car just past emissions test and comes with a clean Colorado title.
If you have any questions or you want to see the car, just let me know.
Last edited by bmwusa-e90; 11-30-2012 at 01:44 AM.
|11-18-2012, 11:24 PM||#3|
Nice... free bump.
14 Tesla Model S P85D Black/Grey (691 hp )
16 BMW X1 Med Blue/Oyster (Hers)
PAST: 13 X5 M-sport, 04 M3 Cab, 08 E92 M3, 08 535xiT, 07 X5 4.8i, 06 E90 325i, 87 E30 325i, 85 E30 318i
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|