XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum

TireRack

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum > BMW X6 Forums > General BMW X6 and X6M Forum

10-19-2008, 12:42 PM   #1
MalSer
Rep
Drives: Considering X6 35i

Considering ordering X6 & color question

Been reading this forum for a while & finally decided to post. BTW - great forum & fantastic source of info. I'm strongly considering ordering an X6 35i with sport, tech, prem, 20" y's, prem sound, mult-cont seats, comfort access, & rear climate pkgs. I've decided on white ext. and was leaning toward saddle brown int w/dark wood (not bamboo) but also like the look of the burg red int with bamboo as seen on the BMWUSA website. I've sat in a blue X6 with the saddle brown int and liked the look, but haven't seen anything with the red. In pics posted by some owners both colors appeared to have a stronger orange tint than I like, but the saddle brown I saw in person was definitely brown to me. I know color preferences are subjective, but I'd like to hear anyones thoughts & comments. I will probably hold off until the question of new idrive timing is resolved so I'm not in a rush. Likewise wondering how the financial situation will play out, but don't see it being a personal problem. BTW - drove a white X6 50i 2 weeks ago...WOW, what a rush. She was definitely a looker but she drinks a bit too much for my tastes. I don't think I'd like picking up that bar tab on a regular basis . Thanks!
Appreciate 0