XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum

TireRack

Go Back   XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum > BMW X6 Forums > X6 Engine / Exhaust / Drivetrain Modification

06-08-2013, 09:42 AM   #1
Bmwxmx
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: BMW x5 50i M sport

I got velos tune for my x5 50i M sport!!

Hello
I published this thread a while ago but did not found an answer but Omar from velos designwerks encouraged me and I finally went for their tune and all I can say I could not have chosen a better solution for adding more power to my car.
I just would like to share with you guys my great experience with velos designwerks
Special thanks to Omar for great costumer service and wonderful communication
I ordered the personal tuner so I would not have to send the ECU and after I got everything I read the instructions read the ECU sent it to Omar and within a day he sent me back the tuned file. I was nerves during the whole process because it is new to me and never done this before so I contacted him and he instructed me what to do during the reading and writing process even though they were instructions that came along with the package. I really appreciate the assistance and honesty of this guy. After everything was done I took the car for a drive and I felt the difference immediately. It was a massive change for me , the throttle response was sharper also shifts was faster and not to mention the big power improvement. I just can not think velos designwerks enough for their great work and superior service along with profession and kindness.
I really suggest everyone who is looking for a tune for their 50i to go for velos designwerks they are the best !

Last edited by Bmwxmx; 06-18-2013 at 03:23 PM..
Appreciate 0
      08-19-2013, 01:43 PM   #2
Omar@VelosDesignwerks
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Different Ones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmwxmx View Post
Hello
I published this thread a while ago but did not found an answer but Omar from velos designwerks encouraged me and I finally went for their tune and all I can say I could not have chosen a better solution for adding more power to my car.
I just would like to share with you guys my great experience with velos designwerks
Special thanks to Omar for great costumer service and wonderful communication
I ordered the personal tuner so I would not have to send the ECU and after I got everything I read the instructions read the ECU sent it to Omar and within a day he sent me back the tuned file. I was nerves during the whole process because it is new to me and never done this before so I contacted him and he instructed me what to do during the reading and writing process even though they were instructions that came along with the package. I really appreciate the assistance and honesty of this guy. After everything was done I took the car for a drive and I felt the difference immediately. It was a massive change for me , the throttle response was sharper also shifts was faster and not to mention the big power improvement. I just can not think velos designwerks enough for their great work and superior service along with profession and kindness.
I really suggest everyone who is looking for a tune for their 50i to go for velos designwerks they are the best !
Thanks, Enjoy in good health!
Appreciate 0