XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum

TireRack

Go Back   XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum > BMW X5 Forums > General BMW X5 (E70) and X5M Forum (2006-2013)

11-26-2011, 06:39 PM   #1
Habsone
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: The Ultimate Driving Machine

Help! Style336 wheels

Hello members, I currently lease 6/11 build 2011 X5d.It has sport package with 19 inch wheels all around. Just purchase Style 336 wheels which came off 2012 X5M and i need help with tire and few other selection.
1 Which tires should i buy RFT or Non RFT? Which brand? I am looking for softer ride and less noise if possible. I am going with all season tires as total snow accumulation is less then 25 inches and melts pretty fast.
2 I need to buy TPMS and OEM center caps. Both of which i can use from my current SAV however i rather not. Beru from tire rack is good choice?
3 I am located in Hendersonville, NC does anyone know a good reliable place i can go to and have rear wheels bore out to fit my car as well as Any one stop shop where i can have everything done at the same time instead of going to different shops. I am willing to travel up to 100 miles to get this right. Any other things i have not asked?
Any help, advise will be greatly appreciated.
Best Regards,
Appreciate 0