XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum

TireRack

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum > BMW X5 Forums > X5 Members Classifieds : For Sale / Wanted / Group Buys

03-21-2023, 06:56 PM   #1
hoki06
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2010 BMW 128i

2013 BMW X5 35i M-sport

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
The time has come to move on from this amazing daily driver and hopefully pass it on to another enthusiast. It has treated me well over the past 3.5 years and is ready to put more smiles on the next owner's face. I do my best to provide a thorough listing so please read through everything and view the pictures prior to asking questions. I'm happy to answer questions and provide additional pictures as needed.

Price is $17,000 OBO and I am located in Richmond, VA

Maintenance spreadsheet can be viewed here

Full album of pictures can be viewed here

Specs
2013 BMW X5 35i
93,007 miles (will only slightly increase)
Apline white exterior, black interior
N55 engine with ZF8 trans
M-sport package
3rd row
Self-leveling rear air bag suspension
Comfort access
Soft close doors
Heated front and rear seats
Heated steering wheel
Heads up display
Bluetooth phone and audio
HID headlights with self leveling and washers
March 8, 2013 build date

VIN number and full decode can be viewed here

History
I purchased it in November 2019 and I am the 3rd owner. The car was previously BMW CPO and has been in Virginia it's entire life. Clean CarFax, no accidents, clear title in hand. I am an enthusiast and very OCD about my vehicle maintenance, please see the above linked spreadsheet for a detail maintenance history.

Exterior
I would rate the exterior an 8/10. The front end is about as expected for 10yrs/93k miles, maybe a bit above average, and has its share of small rock chips. Near the passenger headlight there are several scrapes from hitting a piece of aluminum flashing on the highway a while back. Otherwise there are no major scratches and no dents at all. A good paint correction would really make it shine but I never got around to it. BMW touch up paint in included.

Interior
The interior is 9.5/10 and in amazing condition. Steering wheel and trim are perfect, front seats are really really good, all rear seats are in like new condition. Last year I did a deep clean of the steering wheel, front seats, and center arm rest with Leatherique which made them even better.

Additional Comments
This thing is fully loaded with almost every option possible, just missing comfort seats. Everything works as it should inside and out. The car is 99% stock. A Canvasback cover has been added to the rear cargo area. An aluminum Evolution Racewerks charge pipe was added to replace the factory plastic piece before it failed. The PO did two modifications: 1. install angel eyes bulbs to match the factory HID color and 2. mud flaps behind the front tires to reduce kick up to the rockers from the massive tires. And finally, because it will be asked, the water pump is original. I had planned to perform water pump and trans service around 100k miles but obviously never got there.

Thanks for looking!

Attached Images

Last edited by hoki06; 03-23-2023 at 12:23 PM..
Appreciate 0
      03-25-2023, 12:27 PM   #2
hoki06
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2010 BMW 128i

Sale pending
Appreciate 0
      03-27-2023, 11:55 AM   #3
mkPOTO
Mr. Nice Says Hello
Rep
Drives: BMW M3 | X5 xdrive 35i MSport

Garage List
thats was fast! I am toying with selling mine and this brings me hope!
Appreciate 0