XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum

TireRack

Go Back   XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum > BMW X6 Forums > X6 Members Classifieds : For Sale / Wanted / Group Buys

10-08-2011, 12:19 PM   #1
Doenermann
Emperor
United_States
Rep
Drives: mostly, but walks occasionally

Garage List
2018 530e  [0.00]
FS: X6 35i, 1 OWNER, BLACK ON CHATEAU RED, 27K MILES, 20" OEM WHEELS, NAV, WARRANTY

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
This listing is for a 1 Owner 2008 BMW X6 35i in excellent condition (no dings, dents or scratches) with only 27,700 miles and full factory warranty / free maintenance until 05/24/2012 (Production Date 05/08). The exterior color is Sapphire Black Metallic and the interior is Chateau Nevada leather (red). It was purchased new from my local dealer, Bavarian BMW, in May 2008 and has received all service / maintenance there since.

For more pictures and FREE Car Fax report, please see my Autotrader.com listing: http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.js...id=AT-12551245

The car is equipped with the following options:

•Premium Package
•Cold Weather package
•Rear Climate Package (and heated rear seats)
•Technology Package (including Navigation and Rear-view camera)
•Multi-contour Seats
•Automatic Tailgate
•Running boards
•HD Radio
•Satellite Radio

The following parts / accessories are included:

•OEM 20" Style 259 wheels with Dunlop SP Sport Maxx DSST RunOnFlat Tires (315 / 35 ZR 20 in the rear, 275 / 40 ZR 20 in the front), 70% tread remaining. ($5,500)
•OEM 50i style Exhaust tips, purchased from / installed by Bavarian BMW in June 2011, 2 year parts warranty, still have the original tips. ($1,000)
•OEM 50i style kidney grills (silver / gray instead of black).
•Dinan Stage 1 Performance Engine Software, fully matches BMW's 4 year / 50,000 mile warranty, increases output to 360 hp and 373 lbft. tq, installed by Bavarian BMW in October 2010. ($1600)
•OEM All weather floor mats.
•OEM reversible trunk mat.
•Clear bumper / loading protector in the rear.
•The vehicle is fully debadged for a cleaner look, but I still have all badges.

2 keys, manuals, books, all service records and original windows sticker are also included.

The original 19" wheels which came with the car are also in very good condition (no curb rash) and are available for sale separately either with winter tires or all season tires.

If you have any questions or require additional pictures, please don't hesitate to ask!

Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      10-10-2011, 08:32 PM   #2
Doenermann
Emperor
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2018 530e  [0.00]
Price lowered to $52,888!
Appreciate 0
      10-12-2011, 08:22 AM   #3
Samurai of 2day
Major
Rep
Drives: '22 X6M/'21 S1Krr

hey Doenermann,

I just wanted to know out of curiosity, why are you selling your car!? I remember us conversating a few months back on this forum and at the time you seemed very content with your X6 so I was just wondering, why the change of heart?

of course, if it is of a personal nature and you do not feel comfortable discussing the details, i can understand that.
      10-16-2011, 12:02 PM   #4
Doenermann
Emperor
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2018 530e  [0.00]
Still love it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai of 2day View Post
hey Doenermann,

I just wanted to know out of curiosity, why are you selling your car!? I remember us conversating a few months back on this forum and at the time you seemed very content with your X6 so I was just wondering, why the change of heart?

of course, if it is of a personal nature and you do not feel comfortable discussing the details, i can understand that.
Hey man,

I still love the car, but I've had it for over 3 years and wouldn't mind something different. Basically it's out there if somebody is interested, but I don't mind keeping it a while
Longer. But I do believe I'm done spending money on upgrades haha.
Appreciate 0