XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum

TireRack

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum > BMW X5 Forums > General BMW X5 (E70) and X5M Forum (2006-2013)

10-21-2022, 07:41 AM   #1
rponti
Private
Rep
Drives: 328xi

P1339, 2da2, 2c58

Sorry if I am putting this in the wrong section. I’ll try and make this short into the point as possible. I have a 2011 X5, 35I. Bought it with about 65,000 miles, I now have 91 no issues for about 20,000 miles then I started to get those codes, I replace all the ignition coils, all the spark plugs, had an injector failure because of the stupid design. Kept getting codes so I changed the Vanos solenoid with OEM BMW, and also changed the camshaft sensors that didn’t fix it so I had a dealer install a new valve cover and gasket Still have those codes. The only mods I have is a Dinnan tune and a burger motorsports intake. I had both of those and since day one and the car ran fine for about a year but we are at a total loss because we’ve checked everything. Timing chain looks good. Everything is clean and an adjustment . Any other tips or suggestions would be extremely appreciated! Thanks everyone.

Last edited by rponti; 10-21-2022 at 10:33 AM..
Appreciate 0