XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum

TireRack

Go Back   XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum > BMW X6 Forums > X6 Engine / Exhaust / Drivetrain Modification

01-12-2011, 02:42 PM   #23
GMP - MATTHEW
United_States
Rep
Drives: e90 M3

you should get some power increase from the exhaust but not very much. Most of hte power gained from exhaust systems in general are gained from the high flow cats.
Appreciate 0
      01-08-2012, 03:17 PM   #24
Tycoonm
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW x6m

Hamann bumper

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMP - MATTHEW View Post
We do the Hamann performance and aero kits importing directly from Germany. I have sold several kits already our clients seem to be impressed and happy with the results. Package includes full turbo exhaust and ECU upgrade.

Feel free to give me a call @ 888 488 2028 EXT 257 if dialing international 704 525 0941 EXT 257

Matthew
Can I purchase the front wide bumper alone without the rest of the hamann kit??
Appreciate 0
      01-09-2012, 09:37 AM   #25
GMP - MATTHEW
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tycoonm View Post
Can I purchase the front wide bumper alone without the rest of the hamann kit??
Hey good evening Tycoonm! Happy New Year!

I am a little confused as to what your looking for. You had said your looking for the front wide bumper from Hamann. Are you looking for the Tycoon Evo M Hamann front bumper that fits the wide body Tycoon and Tycoon Evo M Body kits? or are you looking for their front bumper that fits the X6m OEM BMW Fenders?

If your wondering what is the difference please allow me to explain. Both bumpers are exactly the same in overall looks. The only difference between the two is that one is slightly wider than the other so that it lines up perfectly with the wider front fenders of Hamann's Tycoon wide body kit and the other is meant to line up perfectly with the narrow fenders.

Now I can order both bumpers. I can order the one for the BMW stock X6m fenders all day long anytime

The Wide bumper for the wide body kit, there is only two ways I can order the bumper, either with the purchase of the full tycoon evo wide body kit, or if you already have the wide body kit and you had an accident and need a replacement.

Please let me know which one you would like to order and I would be glad to help you get what you want as soon as possible.
Appreciate 0
      01-09-2012, 06:58 PM   #26
Tycoonm
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW x6m

Yea that's exactly what hamann told me but the problem is that i don't want the whole tycoon evo m package and I have not been in an accident with the wide bodykit but if you find a way to get the the wide bumper alone just let me know thank you
Appreciate 0
      01-10-2012, 08:45 AM   #27
GMP - MATTHEW
United_States
Rep

If you have the wide body kit and bumper and the car is ok may I ask why you need another one? I might be able to get you one actually. please send me an email matt@gmpperformance.com
Appreciate 0
      02-02-2012, 04:03 AM   #28
sarvar91
Rep
Drives: Alpina B3 Allrad F30

Hey HRQTOR

I own a Hamann Tycoon Evo M with ecu and the rear muffler (supersprint) exhaust.
The noise is pretty good from this mufflers, the problem with ECU is that, each time u will take it to the BMW service, they will reset it and u will have to send it all the way to Germany to re map it.
About the wide kit, not sure of they did a great job with the aerodynamics, u can actually feel u loose speed much faster when u lift gas in high speeds due to not good aero.

Now I wanna add downpipes, but debating if it's gonna void my warranty.
Appreciate 0