XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum

TireRack

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum > BMW X6 Forums > X6 Photo/Video/Audio Gallery

03-31-2024, 10:48 AM   #1
Tallicia
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: X6 and 1 series

Garage List
2013 X6  [0.00]
2011 BMW 135i M Spo ...  [0.00]
Talking N55 Aluminum Valve Cover and 2 stage paint correction Ceramic Coated Hood and Wheels

My recently purchased X6 is just almost done getting everything on it back up to 110+% better than original.

The recent updates are a new aluminum valve cover and some plastic tubes and doing 2 stage Meguiers M210/M110 paint correction and 20H ceramic coating underway starting with the hood along with a wheels off deep cleaning and ceramic coating the barrels and faces of the wheels. Scrubbing and de-greasing the undercarriage wheel well area so all the aluminum pops is so therapeutic . I was dirty AF, but the ride is bangin and poppin.

I'll have to check if I got any media from a week ago of upgrading the EKPM with a speedsty controller and Precision Raceworks Stage 2.5 LPFP.

I also replaced the rear view mirror grommet between the mount/rain sensor on the windshield and the head liner/roof liner. How that got as nasty as it did is just bewildering.

So many signs of terrible "mechanic"/parts swapper touching this ride is just disappointing AF. The insulation/NVH on the rear of the engine and under the plastic engine cover was gone or shredded and so is now perfect and better than new with additional 303 protection to make it last another decade or two.
Attached Images