XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum

TireRack

Go Back   XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum > BMW X6 Forums > X6 Members Classifieds : For Sale / Wanted / Group Buys

10-28-2012, 04:32 PM   #1
Rboosted717
Private
Rep
Drives: 2010 X5M

Used (mint) - Supersprint downpipes for X5M / X6M

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
SOLD!

I'm selling a set of Supersprint downpipes for the X5M / X6M.
They're in like new condition as they were only used for 2,254 miles in perfect California spring/summer weather and only used for highway driving.

Reason for selling: The truck is in the process of being sold otherwise I'd still be using them.

The Supersprint downpipes are a great alternative to the more and unnecessarily expensive Akrapovic downpipes and the cheaper quality/poor fitting "small business" versions.
Supersprint is legendary for their work with BMW race teams and exotic Italian sports cars. The downpipes are made in Italy using 100% 304 stainless steel and are mandrel bent for maximum performance. Given Supersprints extensive resources and massive testing facilities, I doubt any company can match the R&D that went into these units.

To yield maximum results I would suggest pairing the downpipes with optimized engine software, however I've heard of good results with simply using O2 simulators. Personally I used the downpipes with ESS software and Akrapovic exhaust and noticed an impressive difference both in power and mild mannered sound when cruising and aggressive race car like sound under full throttle and when shifting.

Akraovic downpipes are currently selling for $2795 (plus tax/shipping)
AR Design downpipes are currently selling for $1998.57 (plus tax/shipping)
Active Autowerke downpipes are currently selling for $1800 (plus tax/shipping)
Supersprint North America is selling these exact downpipes for $3066.53 (plus tax/shipping)

I'm asking $1500 shipped! That's almost a 50% savings off the Supersprint price and a 17-46% savings off the competition.

Bonus, the downpipes will come with new BMW OE exhaust gaskets to ensure a perfect seal on the downpipes, both on the turbo and on the exhaust system sides. This is an ~$80-100 savings when being purchased from BMW or from cheaper online BMW wholesalers.
I'll also include the original Supersprint plastic shrink-wrap the downpipes came in if needed.

PM me if you're interested in purchasing these amazing downpipes.

I've attached pipes of the downpipes when they were new (first two pictures) and in the current condition (last two pictures).
As you can see they're basically brand new.

Attached Images

Last edited by Rboosted717; 11-05-2012 at 03:48 PM..
Appreciate 0
      10-29-2012, 09:26 AM   #2
madmille28
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: na

pm sent!
Appreciate 0
      11-05-2012, 03:48 PM   #3
Rboosted717
Private
Rep