XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum

TireRack

Go Back   XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > The Sports Lounge

10-26-2015, 12:32 AM   #1
2M
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Mineral Grey M2

http://<div class="youtube-playerCon.../iframe></div> So Marquez has been a real prick lately, going out of his way to race and mess with Rossi's pace. We saw the bubble pop in Malaysia this week, as Marquez leaned on Rossi's knee, and Rossi pushed him off, causing Marquez to crash from the Grand Prix. The incident was under investigation , and Rossi has been give 3 penalty points for the race, making his penalty points a total of 4 , meaning he will start the last race of the season, last on the grid. Thoughts on the whole scenario ? Do you think Marquez fell too easy? Do you think Rossi was in the wrong for pushing him off? Is the penalty given to Rossi just? Who do you think will be Champion? Do you think Pedrosa and Marquez would hand the win to Jorge in Valencia? Do you think Rossi has a chance of making his way through the pack ? Discuss
      10-26-2015, 07:01 AM   #2
Shazz
Private
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

I get the impression you are a Rossi fan. Fell too easy as in intentionally fell??

I don't care if Marquez has been making Rossi's life difficult. It's racing. If Rossi was good enough to qualify well and gap the opposition, he wouldn't have been in that scenario.

Marquez was holding him up on purpose? You must think he's a god to be able to plan moments.

Rossi should have been penalised harder and I hope he doesn't win the championship this year.
Appreciate 0
      10-26-2015, 07:10 AM   #3
overcoil
Major General
Rep
Drives: M235i 6spd

I'm not getting the link video from above, but has anyone a link to the helicopter shot and the kick?
Appreciate 0
      10-26-2015, 08:09 AM   #4
Shazz
Private
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

It wasn't a kick... It wasn't like Road Rash
Appreciate 1
      10-26-2015, 10:23 AM   #5
2M
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaunC
I get the impression you are a Rossi fan. Fell too easy as in intentionally fell??

I don't care if Marquez has been making Rossi's life difficult. It's racing. If Rossi was good enough to qualify well and gap the opposition, he wouldn't have been in that scenario.

Marquez was holding him up on purpose? You must think he's a god to be able to plan moments.

Rossi should have been penalised harder and I hope he doesn't win the championship this year.
Marquez has obviously been faster than Rossi. Usually traps like 7-8 km's more on the straight than Rossi, plus his qualifying is always quicker. The overtake from Lorenzo was way too easy as well. Its not right how Rossi reacted, but its also not right for Marquez to let certain riders pass and to stick with others, in order to interfere with the Championship standings.
      10-26-2015, 10:25 AM   #6
2M
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottSinger
I'm not getting the link video from above, but has anyone a link to the helicopter shot and the kick?
Scott, theres a bunch of videos on youtube, just type in the title of this thread.
      11-09-2015, 10:36 AM   #7
M3Bimmer77
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2011.5 M3 E90 Jet Black

It's obvious that Rossi kicked Marc's handlebar or forearm. Marc never broke the rules. I understand that he was a bit too aggressive at passing Rossi but it's a race and if you cant handle a rough race go to race somewhere else. Rossi should have been disqualified for the last race and sat him at the Honda box with Marc's team!!!! What a stupid assh*le!!!! I am so happy that the guy could finished better than 4th place at Valencia. I heard there was a bet of who could knock him down kicking his handlebar. Was this true?
Appreciate 0