XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum

TireRack

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum > BMW X6 Forums > General BMW X6 and X6M Forum

06-02-2010, 10:16 AM   #23
Whoopsy
Private
Canada
Rep
Drives: 11 B7, 11 X6M, 07 997TT, 08 X5

Wow a bitter owner.

Accept it, you are just unlucky and got a lemon.

There are many many more owners without problems.
Appreciate 0
      06-02-2010, 03:17 PM   #24
archwerks
Captain
Canada
Rep
Drives: x6 3.5i VR

It is what it is.

Many BMWs do have problems & not just x6.
Yes we r unlucky. but not of our own cause other than putting faith into a questionable product. I'm sure BMW do not intentionally put out a bad product, but they need to step up to the plate & take active steps to resolve the issuesfor those who placed/misplaced their trust.
Watch the news lately? the world is full of good intentions but the execution of these intentions are performed by HUMANS & w/ flaws.
Appreciate 0
      06-02-2010, 05:17 PM   #25
Whoopsy
Private
Canada
Rep
Drives: 11 B7, 11 X6M, 07 997TT, 08 X5

I've had 5 BMWs, 4 of them perfect, but an 02 745i was quite trouble some, BMW had replaced the amp 4 times at a cost of $9000 each, also the auto truck motor 6 times as it keep burning out. BMW was quite happy to provide all the support I need, if fact, they provided me with a replacement 745i to drive around until they fixed my car.

Happy as a clam.

I also had a Lexus before, a RX330, the nav system keep shutting itself off, it's suppose to be a warranty issue, but Lexus accused me of abuse, saying I poke the touch screen too hard and break the nav system.

So who is worse, Lexus or BMW? I vote Lexus.
Appreciate 0
      06-05-2010, 07:21 PM   #26
JadeVetti
Bavarian Khaleesi
United_States
Rep
Drives: Waiting for the CS Concept

With the X6, should you choose otherwise, you'll be up every night for a long, long time questioning your decision and yearning for your first choice.

You don't sound as if you even have a second choice. That's trouble right there.

Not having a servicing center/dealer for a car that isn't the most reliable isn't the smartest choice, but if you choose this a your guilty pleasure...

Do what your gut tells you. Hope my 2 cents helps.