F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > Navigation, iDrive, Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Phone, Cameras, Electronics > Plug and Play Amp upgrade for Base Audio system
GetBMWParts

04-27-2024, 04:18 PM   #133
NealfromNZ
Lieutenant
New Zealand
Rep
Drives: 2016 F80 M3

BimmerCode have a quick config to change coding from Base Audio or Base audio using ASD.

You can also code to Harman Kardon profile under expert mode and still run analogue setup without enabling MOST fibre.

Base audio/ base audio ASD to hifi

Note , BimmerCode will not code a idrive unit that’s been retro- coded for CarPlay unless it’s Idrive 6 and uses BMW enabled CarPlay codes.
Attached Images

Appreciate 1
Billfitz8275.50
      05-07-2024, 01:18 PM   #134
eliteimporter
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW F31 320D

Hi guys I need help I installed this last weekend and everything is working but ive got an issue where I can’t store the time or date on my drive, has anyone else had this at all?

Also did you connect the earth wire I read it as I didn’t need to as one using the iso connector
Appreciate 0
      05-07-2024, 06:39 PM   #135
Zinny
Rep
Drives: BMW 320d (2012, F30)

Quote:
Originally Posted by eliteimporter View Post
Hi guys I need help I installed this last weekend and everything is working but ive got an issue where I can’t store the time or date on my drive, has anyone else had this at all?

Also did you connect the earth wire I read it as I didn’t need to as one using the iso connector
You need to transfer over the MOST connector.
Appreciate 0
      Yesterday, 09:42 AM   #136
Zinny
Rep
Drives: BMW 320d (2012, F30)

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Odaxxi View Post
I haven’t yet purchased the amp solely because I’m not sure if it’ll work! I mean I’m sure there’s a way, I’m just not smart enough to figure it out.
Let us know if you’re able to make it work, it seems there’s a few of us in the same situation
Odaxxi I bit the bullet and bought the Vibe Amp, I'm happy to say it works flawlessly with the MMI; it hijacks the same quadlock connector so you can just daisy chain them.
Appreciate 0