XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum

TireRack

Go Back   XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum > BMW X5 Forums > General BMW X5 (E70) and X5M Forum (2006-2013)

02-26-2018, 02:32 PM   #23
clevemont
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 f97 BG X3Mc

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeeO View Post
Wow, pics can be deceiving. Don't know what your budget is, but jandref321 had a suggestion about the F85's with higher mileage still under factory warranty. If not, we'll tryin' help find you a E70 M. But it takes a lot of patience!
Thanks, DeeO. The MY2015 Ms are a bit out of my price range at the moment. With an extended warranty, tax and title, we're talking at least $70k out the door for the 2015s. I think the M that I mentioned at the top of thread at $52K all in w/warranty is where I'd have to call it a day. Unfortunately, when I want something, patience tends to be something that falls by the wayside...
Appreciate 0
      02-26-2018, 02:47 PM   #24
Kraftwerk AG
Major
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Mein F Fünfundachtzig Einhorn

Check yer PM...
Appreciate 0
      02-26-2018, 03:02 PM   #25
argento
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2013 X5M

Quote:
Originally Posted by clevemont View Post
Where are the loads of 2013 X5Ms?!?!

I've been looking for a couple months now and the supply is pretty low for a 2013 with LEDs. I might just have to settle on a 2012 w/o the LED lights. I've scoured the threads, autotrader, cars.com, truecar, cargurus, as well as craigslist for the western half of the US and there really isn't much out there at the moment. I guess patience is key here!
Fair enough, the list shrinks when you require 2013 w/LEDs and the time to find lengthens. I spent every day Oct-Mar looking every morning and evening before I found one that was close, and I had to give up vented seats and nappa dash to make it happen. Good luck!
      02-26-2018, 06:27 PM   #26
Performancedieselpros
Banned
Rep
Drives: X6 m

Quote:
Originally Posted by argento View Post
Fair enough, the list shrinks when you require 2013 w/LEDs and the time to find lengthens. I spent every day Oct-Mar looking every morning and evening before I found one that was close, and I had to give up vented seats and nappa dash to make it happen. Good luck!
What's the fixation on the LEDs?

My 2014 X6 M doesn't have them, but looking at them in person..... not sure it's a deal breaker considering the Angel eyes and beams can be changed.

They do look more modern of course.....
Appreciate 0
      02-26-2018, 06:35 PM   #27
clevemont
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 f97 BG X3Mc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Performancedieselpros View Post
What's the fixation on the LEDs?

My 2014 X6 M doesn't have them, but looking at them in person..... not sure it's a deal breaker considering the Angel eyes and beams can be changed.

They do look more modern of course.....
Honestly, it's purely cosmetic for me with the LEDs. Just like the way they look. Case in point, I'm expanding my search to include 2012s which obviously don't have the LEDs. One deal breaker that I do have though is the brushed metal interior trim. My 2009 335 coupe had the brushed metal interior and I really liked it but for some reason, I'm just not a fan anymore.
Appreciate 0
      02-26-2018, 11:24 PM   #28
The Expendble
Rep
Drives: 2012 Ford Fusion

Wow guys, $52 fucking k?

Yesterday i booked (Paid Advance) an X5M, 2010 but it has all the features of 2013, including the absolutely awesome LED Headlights of 2013 Model, all from the BMW Agency. The car is under warranty till the end of year with service contract. Mileage is bit high, but its all under warranty+service contract right.

Alpine White exterior, Red Interior, RSE, CCC dash, Navi, HUD, Soft close doors and whatnot. It has everything i need including spare tire.

Wanna know the cost? $15000
Yes, thats an average in my country. Is that a steal?
Appreciate 0