XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum

TireRack

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum > BMW X5 Forums > X5 Members Classifieds : For Sale / Wanted / Group Buys

08-07-2014, 11:31 AM   #1
reihani
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2011 X5M

FS: 2011 X5M White on Red Fully Loaded 25,000km

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 72,999.00

Item Interest
For Sale is my 2011 X5M with 25,000KM. The car is FULLY loaded with every single option available to it. I also just replaced all tires on the car, they're brand new and ready to go. Colour combination is Alpine White on full merino Sakhir Orange leather with brushed aluminum trim. Car has a clean record, NO accidents and has been maintained immaculately. By far the lowest milage of any 2011 X5M available for sale. This car (ironically) was my summer car, all service and maintenance done at The BMW Store in Vancouver. I've even gotten two tickets from cops for not having my front license plate on because I don't want to drill the holes for the plate holder into my bumper. I really loved and still love this car, it just hasn't been driven much. The wireless headphones for the rear entertainment system are still in their brand new packaging and have never been used! The car has Warranty until March of 2015, with BMW's Platinum extended warranty available if you're interested.

Please message me if you have any questions and I will get back to you right away, thanks.

Options:
Premium Package, Executive Package, Entertainment Package, and Cold Weather Package. All options have been selected for this vehicle when originally purchased.

Sakhir Orange Full Merino Leather with leather stitched Dash
Alpine White
Comfort Access
Soft Close Doors (Automatic door close)
Heated Steering Wheel
Comfort Access
Powered Bootlid operation
Heads Up Display
BMW Individual Premium Sound System
USB Interface
Internal Memory Hard Drive
Voice Controls
Bluetooth telephone and audio connection
Panoramic Glass sunroof
Lumbar Support (Driver and Passenger)
Headlight Cleaning
Front and Rear seat heating
Leather Instrument Panel
A/C with Automatic 4 zone (Rear and Front)
Adaptive Headlights
Front DVD Player
Rear Entertainment system with DVD, TV, and Wireless headphones.
(Note: I'll be getting in touch with the BMW Dealer to get the complete options list)

Last edited by reihani; 08-07-2014 at 11:45 AM..
Appreciate 0
      08-07-2014, 12:48 PM   #2
Dinan-M
Dinan-M
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 M5

Garage List
$72,999.00 Really???? This a 2011 and not a 2013? Even 2013 will not sale at this PRICE! I see you still love ur X5M. At this price...you should keep it? Sold my 2013 with 9k miles for 75k in 2013 car was 6 months old. I wanted to buy the new 2015 X5M. Good luck...
Appreciate 0
      08-07-2014, 01:03 PM   #3
reihani
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinan-M View Post
$72,999.00 Really???? This a 2011 and not a 2013? Even 2013 will not sale at this PRICE! I see you still love ur X5M. At this price...you should keep it? Sold my 2013 with 9k miles for 75k in 2013 car was 6 months old. I wanted to buy the new 2015 X5M. Good luck...
Was your post really necessary? Are you attempting to hinder my sale? What really is the point of your post? My car is a 2011 and NOT a 2013. You are from ALASKA!!! I am from Vancouver, Canada. I'm guessing you don't know much about car prices in Canada. Yes, believe it or not it's DIFFERENT than the US OF A! (How is that possible you ask!!!!!!) I mean, you could have just not commented, maybe even sent me a pm and I could have explained this to you, but you went out of your way telling me a story about how you sold your car at an amazing price (which is COMPLETELY irrelevant to me) or giving me advice to keep it instead (thanks for that, buddy?).

Step 1: Go on Autotrader.ca (.ca is the Canadian version, with Canadian prices! wow I know)
Step 2: Look up 2011 X5M's!
Step 3: Gather info, come to a conclusion about markets and prices.
Step 4: Don't be a smartass and come off as an idiot because you simply are miss informed.

Examples:
1)Here is a 2011 with WAY fewer options and DOUBLE the kilometers for: $78,888 --> http://www.autotrader.ca/a/BMW/X5+M/...howcpo=ShowCPO

What a painful, unnecessary, idiotic post.

Last edited by reihani; 08-08-2014 at 12:42 PM..
Appreciate 0
      08-07-2014, 05:33 PM   #4
mswaz
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 X5M

Is this us$ or Canadian $?
Appreciate 0
      08-08-2014, 08:09 AM   #5
Gerryballz
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: X5M

No comfort/active/ventilated seats? That's one of the most expensive options if I recall correctly. I would edit your thread regarding fully loaded and all options. Just a thought...
Appreciate 0
      08-08-2014, 08:57 AM   #6
reihani
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerryballz View Post
No comfort/active/ventilated seats? That's one of the most expensive options if I recall correctly. I would edit your thread regarding fully loaded and all options. Just a thought...
Active Ventilated Seats were NOT offered as an option in Canada on the 2011 x5m model, so you recall incorrectly. And for your own information, it was not the most expensive option, just looking around online, active seats run for around 2k while the full merino is over 4k.

Again, fully loaded car with all options selected.
Appreciate 0
      08-08-2014, 11:16 AM   #7
TD78
Private First Class
Canada
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by reihani
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerryballz View Post
Active Ventilated Seats were NOT offered as an option in Canada on the 2011 x5m model, so you recall incorrectly. And for your own information, it was not the most expensive option, just looking around online, active seats run for around 2k while the full merino is over 4k.

Again, fully loaded car with all options selected.
Active/vent seats were a special order. I have it on my 11 X6M
Appreciate 0
      08-08-2014, 12:34 PM   #8
Jimshorts
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: x5m

Quote:
Originally Posted by reihani View Post
Was your post really necessary? Are you attempting to hinder my sale? What really is the point of your post? My car is a 2011 and NOT a 2013. You are from ALASKA!!! I am from Vancouver, Canada. I'm guessing you don't know much about car prices in Canada. Yes, believe it or not it's DIFFERENT than the US OF A! (How is that possible you ask!!!!!!) I mean, you could have just not commented, maybe even sent me a pm and I could have explained this to you, but you went out of your way telling me a story about how you sold your car at an amazing price (which is COMPLETELY irrelevant to me) or giving me advice to keep it instead (thanks for that, buddy?).

Step 1: Go on Autotrader.ca (.ca is the Canadian version, with Canadian prices! wow I know)
Step 2: Look up 2011 X5M's!
Step 3: Gather info, come to a conclusion about markets and prices.
Step 4: Don't be a smartass and come off as an idiot because you simply are miss informed.

Examples:
1)Here is a 2011 with WAY fewer options and DOUBLE the kilometers for: $78,888 --> http://www.autotrader.ca/a/BMW/X5+M/...howcpo=ShowCPO

What a painful, unnecessary, idiotic post.
Unless im missing something here they are asking 68,900 for this truck you posted. If they are asking for the CAD in that add it would only be 62,700 in american monies.

Also I believe he was just looking out for your best interest letting you know you might be a little over priced and would get more serious buyers with a lower asking price. If your truck is truly worth what you believe sell it to a carmax or something along those lines.

Last edited by Jimshorts; 08-08-2014 at 12:40 PM..
Appreciate 0
      08-08-2014, 12:35 PM   #9
Draper
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: M4 Comp / Macan Turbo

Seems pretty fully loaded to me.

Remember, Active Ventilated Seats requires multi-contour seats which are only available in a few colors.

GLWS
      08-08-2014, 12:44 PM   #10
reihani
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimshorts View Post
Unless im missing something here they are asking 68,900 for this truck you posted. If they are asking for the CAD in that add it would only be 62,700 in american monies.

Also I believe he was just looking out for your best interest letting you know you might be a little over priced and would get more serious buyers with a lower asking price. If your truck is truly worth what you believe sell it to a carmax or something along those lines.
Thanks for pointing that out, this was the link I meant to post (fewer options and also in Vancouver):

http://www.autotrader.ca/a/BMW/X5+M/...howcpo=ShowCPO
Appreciate 0
      08-08-2014, 12:48 PM   #11
jspdr
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: X5

The OP did not ask for any advice on how to sell his X. We should stop nit-picking on his description and leave it to the prospect buyers.
Appreciate 0
      08-08-2014, 01:40 PM   #12
Salottox5m
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: F90 m5

wow - everyone seems a little Fisty -- feels like a cat fight

I'd recommend starting a new Thread and make it clear about the price in US or Canadian Dollars ... also maybe post a picture of the original window sticker if you still have it -- this way people can see for themselves what options the car has or doesn't have

Love the color combo - GLWS
Appreciate 0
      08-08-2014, 01:42 PM   #13
Dinan-M
Dinan-M
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Maybe if you list in CAD it would have been a reasonable price. You post it in forum. I have my option. This is what make the forum great. Good luck on ur sale. Just be more clear about options and price.
Appreciate 0
      08-08-2014, 02:21 PM   #14
Dinan-M
Dinan-M
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimshorts View Post

Thanks well said.
He listed the X5M in USD???? Not CAD!
The point of calling me name ... shows you're passionate about your X5M. Remember, you're posting on forum so expect questions.
Appreciate 0
      08-08-2014, 02:40 PM   #15
Draper
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: M4 Comp / Macan Turbo

More people need to read the rules.
http://www.xbimmers.com/forums/annou....php?f=354&a=2

9) CLASSIFIEDS RULES.
NO THREAD CRAPPING - DO NOT go into a member's for sale thread and post off-topic or critical comments or try to sell your own item in another member's classifieds threads. DO NOT go into a sponsor's classifieds thread and do the same. These threads are protected from any mention of other competing products, complaints, criticisms. There is a vendors' feedback forum for such purposes.

If it's not the M for you, simply move along and keep your option [sic] to yourself.
      08-08-2014, 02:50 PM   #16
jspdr
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: X5

Quote:
Originally Posted by jzbm3 View Post
More people need to read the rules.
http://www.xbimmers.com/forums/annou....php?f=354&a=2

9) CLASSIFIEDS RULES.
NO THREAD CRAPPING - DO NOT go into a member's for sale thread and post off-topic or critical comments or try to sell your own item in another member's classifieds threads. DO NOT go into a sponsor's classifieds thread and do the same. These threads are protected from any mention of other competing products, complaints, criticisms. There is a vendors' feedback forum for such purposes.

If it's not the M for you, simply move along and keep your option [sic] to yourself.
Totally agree. I was not even aware of the rules exist.
Appreciate 0
      08-08-2014, 03:28 PM   #17
Dinan-M
Dinan-M
United_States
Rep

Garage List
I agree. Did not read the instructions. However, if I see "Submit Reply" I will do just that! Maybe they should just take it off the for sale section (Submit Reply)They should just let you message the seller...1st admendment right in USA??
Appreciate 0