XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum

TireRack

Go Back   XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum > BMW X6 Forums > X6 Engine / Exhaust / Drivetrain Modification

02-07-2010, 02:24 PM   #1
BlackX6
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: BMW X6 50i

Light Mod X6 '10 (Black, 21" 215 Ferric Gray, Black Grill, Remus, SinghAutosports)

Here is my lightly moded 2010 X6 50i.... I wanted to keep it as close to stock as possible without going too crazy... I thought of the black 215 21"' wheels but the truck would have looked too aggressive and it's been overdone (see my old 335i below). I only changed the grill, markers, Remus exhaust, put tints on and, of course, the SinghAutosports tune which made an INCREDIBLE difference in this car... (see my Dyno runs in another post). The interior is red alcantara leather. The halo's upgraded to 6500K bulbs. Enjoy the pics!!! :-)
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      03-12-2010, 07:32 AM   #2
I'm back
...Confused
United_States
Rep
Drives: '11 e92 335d sedan

Love it! Cleeeeaaaannnnn. While you upgraded the low beams, did you upgrade the fogs? I would love to see more pics of your 335i... have them on the site?

and ofcourse, congrats on the black beast!
Appreciate 0
      04-11-2010, 10:49 PM   #3
snuffdog76
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW X6

Very nice. My new one is black as well and I am about to add those same wheels except black, unless Giovanna can do the same width in a sabina and I'll have the center painted black. Rides a hell a lot rougher tan my 10 Lexus RX loaded but damn if it don't get more attention. Your 3 is hot as hell too. No way am I fixing my girls 3 up, she'd just mess it up
Appreciate 0