E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Wheels and Tires Items > CHEAP and today only! Forgestar 18" w/tires

Closed Thread

09-02-2014, 07:26 AM   #1
FrozenM5ATL
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: '13 M5

Arrow CHEAP and today only! Forgestar 18" w/tires

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
ATTENTION ATLANTA LOCALS--

Today only, I have a deal for you....

Trade me your stock 18" e9X wheels/tires/tpms +$700 and you can take the Forgestar setup (wheels/tires/tpms). We'll trade + cash.

I can do the swap here in Duluth, GA later this evening after work 5-7p.m.

The only reason I am letting these go cheap is due to lack of time (traded in car)...

My loss is your gain. You must have stock setup to trade + cash. No I will not do an even trade... no I will not outright sell.

This setup new is $2,200+ -- the tires are a few months old with hardly any miles on them... car was aligned (no sign of wear at all).

The tires are Bridgestone Potenza RE760 (235/40/18 F) (265/35/18 R). All 4 wheels are 18x8.5"gloss black. There is one small nick in outer lip (visible in first pic below toward left side of wheel... this is the only rash/bad spot). They are currently on a 2007 335i. The pics show rear wheels with a 12mm spacer. They are standard offset (similar to stock).

Attached are a few pics.

Email me or message me.
srt400 -at- <gmail.com>

Attached Images

Appreciate 0
Closed Thread