XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum

TireRack

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum > BMW X5 Forums > General BMW X5 (E70) and X5M Forum (2006-2013)

12-15-2018, 07:39 PM   #1
ss67ls
Rep
Drives: x3

need help 07 x5 drivers rear tail light inop

i have a 07 x5 that the drivers rear tail light is not working.the brake light works thats it.and the light on drivers side in tailgate inop also.checked for 12v no volts i can power every stage of the light with my power probe and it all lights up but i have no power to the light/harness.i looked at the fuses in back all were good checked as many as i can get to in passenger floor .i dont know what fuse would be for just drivers side tail i have no diagram.i pulled both rubber boots and looked at wires were tailgate meets the body on top at rear and the wires looked ok i did not see any broken or bare.any suggestions or anyone have a wiring diagram so i can trace were the power to just the drivers side taillight is coming from.any help would be appreciated thank you
Appreciate 0