XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum

TireRack

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum > BMW X5 Forums > General BMW X5 (E70) and X5M Forum (2006-2013)

08-10-2017, 01:57 PM   #1
Sabs1815
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2013 F10 M5

Muffler Delete

Anybody do a muffler (Axelback) delete on the X5M? Curious if there is any drone or if its too loud for daily driving. I heard a few vids on youtube but obviously that wont do it any justice.

Any feedback is much appreciated!
Appreciate 0
      08-10-2017, 05:00 PM   #2
SyL3nTFoRcE
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 335xi

I saw your location said brooklyn ny Im in bronx ny i couldve been able to show you how my X5M sounds but i wont be around untill the 20th since im going to florida and will be leaving tomorrow. If you still are wondering how it sounds in person i can show you one day.

Alot of people will say its loud and annoying but in my opinion after getting it its not bad like people think I kept my orignal hardware in case i ever decide to go back to stock anyway as well

By the way if you wondering how much it costs they did for me for $250. I replied to your question in my build thread as well if you want to check that out
Appreciate 0
      08-10-2017, 05:19 PM   #3
Sabs1815
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2013 F10 M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by SyL3nTFoRcE View Post
I saw your location said brooklyn ny Im in bronx ny i couldve been able to show you how my X5M sounds but i wont be around untill the 20th since im going to florida and will be leaving tomorrow. If you still are wondering how it sounds in person i can show you one day.

Alot of people will say its loud and annoying but in my opinion after getting it its not bad like people think I kept my orignal hardware in case i ever decide to go back to stock anyway as well

By the way if you wondering how much it costs they did for me for $250. I replied to your question in my build thread as well if you want to check that out
Thanks for getting back to me much appreciated!!!

I feel bad to make you go out of your way but maybe we could meet up somewhere if you wouldn't mind. I bought my truck with the Eisnman sport exhaust already on it and to be honest, I think the stock note is better so im curious to hear how it sounds in person.
Appreciate 0