XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum

TireRack

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum > BMW X5 Forums > General BMW X5 (E70) and X5M Forum (2006-2013)

08-08-2017, 09:39 AM   #1
Sabs1815
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2013 F10 M5

New Memeber: '13 E70 X5M SG/Cinn

Hello All,

Been lurking on the forums for a few weeks now and have yet to formally introduce myself. about a month ago I picked up my 2013 E70 X5M Space Gray on Cinnamon. Its literally the best of both worlds a Dad car with the power to do whatever I want when I want to. Its been a real pleasure driving this car!
Coming from an E46 M3, F10 M5, E90 M3, a Porsche 997 and finally my X70 X5M its the perfect combo!

I picked her up in New Jersey shes a 2013 with 80K miles a solid service history and a GORGEOUS color combination! The car actually had the Eismann sport exhaust on it. Thank you all for your contributions to this forum as they were integral in helping me make my decision to pull the trigger on this beast!

So far I've done the following Cosmetic mods (Not sure if I will be doing performance mods yet):
Powder coated rims Gloss black
Gloss Black new look Kidney Grills
Painted side markers
35% tints to match the back windows
Tow hitch
would eventually like to get an aggressive diffuser and front lip for it haven't decided which i want yet

Haven't taken many good photos of her yet but plan on doing so this Sunday!

upload pics direct link
Appreciate 0
      08-08-2017, 12:51 PM   #2
philly42
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: X5M, Z3M

Congrats, that's a stunning color combo! I think the cinnamon color interior is so classic and that actual car was #1 on my list. Though my wife (who the car was mainly for) wanted a light interior.

I'm jealous....Keep posting pics
Appreciate 0
      08-08-2017, 01:51 PM   #3
Sabs1815
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2013 F10 M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by philly42 View Post
Congrats, that's a stunning color combo! I think the cinnamon color interior is so classic and that actual car was #1 on my list. Though my wife (who the car was mainly for) wanted a light interior.

I'm jealous....Keep posting pics
Thanks!!!

I plan on taking some shots of it this weekend on the Shore! Will post em when I have em
Appreciate 0