XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum

TireRack

Go Back   XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum > BMW X6 Forums > General BMW X6 and X6M Forum

05-14-2008, 11:45 PM   #1
Palbay
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 BMW X3

X6 w/ Raised Rear Deck Air Spoiler

Caught this pic of an X6 w/ what appears to be a much larger rear deck air spoiler than a standard issue X6.There appears to be an aluminium or stainless steel cap or top to the spoiler that connects to the rear deck lid.This spoiler has a much more upright stance than a standard X6 spoiler.I don't really know what going on here??? Maybe the X6 Hybrid or X6"M".The exhaust note is clearly the TTV8.I've included a standard X6 pic for comparision purposes.I've included a pic of a hut that the test drivers seem to be hanging out at alot lately.They seem to exit this little building w/ papers in their hands.Maybe there is a data link in the bld and they can download info from their laptops in the cars to this bld.Maybe it saves them a trip back to their office??? Thanks! PalBay
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      05-15-2008, 09:54 AM   #2
cheaptrick
cheap
Rep
Drives: 335CIC & 35i X6

Palbay nice find again. I would think they would be done testing the x6 as it's allready in production. So maybe these are M versions or new tranny. CHeap