XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum

TireRack

Go Back   XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum > BMW X5 Forums > X5 Members Classifieds : For Sale / Wanted / Group Buys

04-18-2014, 08:51 AM   #23
denaliman
Major
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2021 BMW X6M Competition

Garage List
2013 X6M  [0.00]
Anyone know what the dimensions of the packaging that the Eisenmann comes in?

Appreciate 0
      04-18-2014, 09:44 AM   #24
Draper
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: M4 Comp / Macan Turbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylvan Lake V35 View Post
You are incorrect they will take the money out of the sellers paypal account and return it to you if it's in the account or not, if there is no funds in the paypal account you will have a negative paypal balance and they will send you to a collection agency if you don't pay it.
I had a buyer scam me (claimed he never got the item) and I had a zero balance it then after they returned his money my account showed a negative balance. I was scammed so I refused to pay the money back and they sent me to a collection agency and threatened to report it to the credit bureau. They will NOT take money out of any linked accounts that is illegal.
LOL, please elaborate further on how exactly you feel I am 'incorrect' in relaying my own firsthand experience.

I sent a payment to a buyer for a big ticket item (with a very detailed item description, in case you're curious). The buyer turned out to be a fraud, and the end result was PayPal saying essentially 'we know you're right, but we weren't able to recover any funds for you'. Again, this was a case of dealing with a true fraudster who likely had more than a few people filing claims against them. I went to my credit card company to file a chargeback, and got every penny back.

I have no doubt that PayPal will almost always 'side' with the buyer, but I don't think you fully comprehend that their goodwill will have limits, and that the prudent thing to do is ALWAYS put purchases on a credit card.
      04-18-2014, 01:36 PM   #25
bigred1100s
Private
Rep
Drives: x6m

Quote:
Originally Posted by denaliman View Post
Anyone know what the dimensions of the packaging that the Eisenmann comes in?
got this from andrew:
The dims are 54x9x30 70 lbs.
Appreciate 0
      04-19-2014, 03:27 AM   #26
Sylvan Lake V35
Vanilla Gorrilla
Canada
Rep
Drives: X5M & X5 35d

Quote:
Originally Posted by jzbm3 View Post
LOL, please elaborate further on how exactly you feel I am 'incorrect' in relaying my own firsthand experience.

I sent a payment to a buyer for a big ticket item (with a very detailed item description, in case you're curious). The buyer turned out to be a fraud, and the end result was PayPal saying essentially 'we know you're right, but we weren't able to recover any funds for you'. Again, this was a case of dealing with a true fraudster who likely had more than a few people filing claims against them. I went to my credit card company to file a chargeback, and got every penny back.

I have no doubt that PayPal will almost always 'side' with the buyer, but I don't think you fully comprehend that their goodwill will have limits, and that the prudent thing to do is ALWAYS put purchases on a credit card.
And I had the exact opposite experience with paypal.
      04-19-2014, 08:17 AM   #27
Draper
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: M4 Comp / Macan Turbo

Quote:
Great! So after all that, we've established that there is more than one possible outcome.
      04-19-2014, 09:00 AM   #28
JVX6M
First Lieutenant
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2023 BMW M3 Comp

Quote:
Originally Posted by jzbm3
Quote:
Great! So after all that, we've established that there is more than one possible outcome.
I do also agree there is definitely more than one possible outcome at ANY POINT in time with pay pal! I too have used pay pal for many years and bought more than my fair share and have seen it first hand go both ways in my favor and against when it shouldn't have. It has changed for the better over the years but still.... Let's just be glad none of us got suckered by that douche, I was watching and reading from the first post and could see it was going no where good.
Appreciate 0
      06-05-2016, 04:29 PM   #29
0ttawaX6
Rep
Drives: 2012 bmw x6 35i

BUYER BEWARE SCAM from this guy ****everose***

i bought the front x5m x6m front caliper brake from everose sent him the money through the bank this guy doesnt except paypal hes only except wellsfargo bank tranfer so i took the risk and sent him the money since the money sent hes doesnt reply to email anymore even i PM him through this forum still nothing ....please beware guyzzzz .....
his name is
SANDERS MINTON
EMAIL ADDRESS mintons839@gmail.com
address 2561 w illinois ave
dallas texas
Appreciate 0