XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum

TireRack

Go Back   XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum > BMW X6 Forums > General BMW X6 and X6M Forum

02-02-2011, 01:09 AM   #1
LANDLORD
Turbo Engines are Fun
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2010 X6M Monte Carlo Blue

BMW Load Area Fixing Belt Kit is very nice to have!

I just purchased this kit online from bmwpartsforless, and it is very well designed. It comes with two straps that have the anchor posts on the ends. The strap unwinds from one of the posts by using a button on the top. It is spring loaded for the return winding. The posts go into the rails on either side of the luggage compartment. By pushing down on the posts, they will slide to your desired position. You can use them to hold luggage against the back seat, or smaller items can be held to the sides of the compartment. This is a great tool for keeping items from sliding around. It also comes with a bag made for storing the 4 posts and two straps.

I also have the BMW Sun Shade and it is well made also. It fits the window area very well, is easy to use, and comes with a vinyl storage pouch. I have this to protect the leather dash in case I need to park in the Sun.
Appreciate 0
      02-02-2011, 08:49 AM   #2
newdadkel
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 X6M CBM

Thanks for info!
Appreciate 0