XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum

TireRack

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > General Automotive (non-BMW) Talk + Photos/Videos

04-25-2016, 09:59 PM   #45
Bbb34
Major
Canada
Rep
Drives: '11 535i 6sp. DHP/RWD

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeZ06 View Post
Or he's like me & likes A LOT of different cars, but can't buy them all.
Oh I'm with you on that one, but when it's all said and done, it may not always be the most rational decision, but deep inside usually you know what you want.

Now my completely useless advice for OP.

I'd stick with M4 personally, seems like a great compromise performance wise, and in my personal opinion looks better than other two.
Appreciate 0
      04-25-2016, 10:34 PM   #46
BloomRunsDubs
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: F82 M4

Garage List
Personally if im cross shopping the Z06 with an Audi its going to be a used R8, preferably with a v10

But Id still take the RS7 over the Z06... vettes just arent special to me at all even a Z06, I feel like the RS7 is a lot more unique and a whole lot higher quality
Appreciate 2
      04-26-2016, 12:13 AM   #47
Flying Ace
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: G05 45e, 997.1 & 991.1 GT3s

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjd598 View Post
I am so surprised at these responses. Well I guess I'll be the first to choose the rs7. Personally I'm not an Audi fan, but I mean come on. It's the perfect balance of luxury and performance. I won't even start on modding that thing...

I guess if you want track capabilities then go for the vette. I've just come to realize most people here recommend cars based on if they are good at the track or not, which 95% don't even go to. Hell I used to do it then I realized what my priorities are in life lol. Either way you can't go wrong really.
it all depends on how many hooker friends you have. The more you have, the more rear seat and trunk room you'll need.

Personally I would take Z06 anyday everyday in all situations. The C7 Z06 is a fantastic power/weight ratio, and most importantly, doesn't depreciate like the RS7 would. So you can get a preowned lightly fucked C7 Z06 for $70s now huh? hmmmmmm, might have to give up on the C6 Z06 myself and go for the gusto
      04-26-2016, 04:48 AM   #48
infamousdiz
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: (17 X5M)gone 2018M3CS HERE

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeZ06 View Post
I hope this post is sarcasm...
the first sentence contains a little