XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum

TireRack

Go Back   XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

10-29-2017, 08:11 AM   #45
RABAUKE
Banned
Canada
Rep
Drives: Porsche 993, 2014 MB GLK

Attached Images

Appreciate 1
      10-29-2017, 08:30 AM   #46
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep
Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorCal f80 View Post
one cup , two girls
Disgusting !

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 0
      10-29-2017, 09:32 AM   #47
RABAUKE
Banned
Canada
Rep

Tiffany's in Beverly Hills. Really nice WC.......I may have forgotten to flush.
Appreciate 1
      10-30-2017, 06:07 PM   #48
infinitekidM2C
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 M2 Competition

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShopVac View Post
My brother is more for 'dropping the deuce' at famous landmarks around the world. He's got quite an extensive list. I'm more the 'pee in major bodies of water' kinda guy. I've got a list for that...

Needless, will state that I dropped one on the equator...which is cool in itself.

My best landmark was this in Rome, in the Victor Emmanuel - almost didn't make it, and ended up in the ladies room (since they were coin operated and was the only one I could find open). Was fully prepared to drop one in the sink if needed...
Shopvac, he could have his own show on the Travel channel...can anyone think up a good name for his show?
Appreciate 0
      10-30-2017, 06:11 PM   #49
ShopVac
Not willing to take advice
No_Country
Rep
Drives: F82 M4 - 6MT

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by infinitekid2002 View Post
Shopvac, he could have his own show on the Travel channel...can anyone think up a good name for his show?
Travel Channel Presents - Dropping off the Kids

My brother's the only one I know that can look at a picture of the Great Pyramids and say (with a straight face), 'I pooped there'.
      10-30-2017, 06:20 PM   #50
infinitekidM2C
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 M2 Competition

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShopVac View Post
Travel Channel Presents - Dropping off the Kids

My brother's the only one I know that can look at a picture of the Great Pyramids and say (with a straight face), 'I pooped there'.
Has ever held it in for a landmark...we're almost at Giza! Gotta hold it!
Appreciate 0
      10-30-2017, 06:44 PM   #51
Flyingscotsman
Second Lieutenant
Scotland
Rep
Drives: G30 520d se

Quote:
Originally Posted by RABAUKE View Post
Prison??
Appreciate 0
      10-30-2017, 08:08 PM   #52
1MOREMOD
-
United_States
Rep
Drives: Race car->

On a hot girls chest
Appreciate 0
      10-30-2017, 08:46 PM   #53
jgoens
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2013 335i msport

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinitekid2002 View Post
Lord Stanley's travels.
      10-31-2017, 05:00 AM   #54
RABAUKE
Banned
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1MOREMOD View Post
On a hot girls chest
Cincinnati steamer.
Appreciate 0
      10-31-2017, 05:01 AM   #55
RABAUKE
Banned
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyingscotsman View Post
Prison??
A cell at work.
Appreciate 0
      11-08-2017, 03:11 AM   #56
///M4ster Yoda
Banned
Rep
Drives: '16 F82 M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by N0Chill 335i View Post
About 11 years ago I was riding the bus home from work. 10 mins into my 35 min ride I felt a rumbling in my stomach. I thought to myself "no big deal, you can hold it until you get home." About 7 minutes and 2 miles from my house my stomach was like "No sir... It's time to go!"
I stood up and started pacing in the back of the bus, hoping the sensation would go away because I was standing... It did not. The pressure got stronger and stronger and I had a decision to make. I realized we were on a very dimly lit back road in the middle of night. I could use the trees for cover out there in some unfortunate person's yard. I yanked that yellow cord to stop the bus and flew off at the next stop in front of this beautiful house with tall, sprawling trees. I ran to the backside of a tree away from the street view but still shrouded in darkness. I was wearing a 3 piece suit with tie and vest if I didn't mention this before... I dropped trouse and it exploded out of me... oh the joy and relief. About 3 mins later my business was done. Now I had to figure out what to wipe with. I took off my work shirt, a very nice pastel yellow French cuff shirt and proceeded to clean myself. I covered my poop with the shirt and had the longest walk of shame ever to my apartment. I arrived home and immediately hopped in the shower, not saying a word to my girlfriend who lived with me. As I stood there washing away my disgrace I recall I had 2 of my business cards from work in my shirt front pocket... For years I waited to receive a call from an angry homeowner raving about how I dropped a load in their front yard, but it never came.

This is one of my all time favorite stories and I will never forget it.
Dude. You had me

That my friend is amazing

I don't frequent these parts but I might have to start with threads like these.

FYI. I was laughing so hard I woke up my wife
Appreciate 0
      11-08-2017, 04:30 PM   #57
EALm4
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: SO 16' M4

I feel like has been discussed before. I personally dont think I've dropped a deuce anywhere odd.

Anyways, you guys may want to check out this..... [work safe]
https://www.celebritynetworth.com/ar...t-of-all-time/
Appreciate 0
      11-17-2017, 01:35 PM   #58
teflon_jones
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 08 335Xi 6 speed

Strangest place for me: In the middle of the nowhere in the desert in Saudi Arabia at his camel farm. My friend who's a well-to-do Saudi liked to show me the country, including several of his ridiculous properties, took me out to the camel farm one afternoon. Never having been there, I didn't realize it meant driving hours away from any sign of civilization (in Saudi there aren't any small towns - just large cities in key spots very far apart. Visiting for a short time turned into feeding the animals, taking lots of pictures, evening prayers, and cooking a camel and rice dish for dinner. Camel can only be cooked one way which is basically like pot roast and takes 3+ hours. My stomach never adjusted to the food despite spending roughly two years in-country. Well after several hours there, a tent with carpets and pillows was put up to keep us warm (the temp went from 115 down to the low 60s with a strong breeze once the sun set). After lying around in the tent for a while chatting, my stomach started to gurgle and I knew I was in trouble. There was no bathroom and nowhere to get out of sight since the tent was the only building as far as the eye could see, and the tallest vegetation was maybe a foot high. Personal hygiene and such aren't talked about in that culture so I couldn't ask anything, so I finally just went as far away as I could and found the 3 biggest blades of grass to hide behind. I had absolutely nothing to wipe with except sand or thorny little bushes or miniscule blades of grass, so I just let it go and got my bright white thawb back in place. Of course I didn't realize until I stood up that I hadn't pulled the back bottom edge of my thawb up high enough and you can guess what happened. I desperately tried to clean it with sand but it was a lost cause, so for the next several hours until we returned to Riyadh, I made sure to sit on the carpets and keep my back end out of view. I didn't have a spare with me so I had to give it to the hotel front desk to clean. I can imagine what the laundry guys thought and how much they laughed! But the next morning I got it back perfectly clean and pressed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mingwan View Post
What’s the next thread? “Who likes getting sucked off while taking a deuce?”
Oh yeah blumpies rule!

Now be honest how many of you knew that's what it's called? While I've never gotten one, a college fraternity brother regularly got them, and his girlfriend also looked to give him rim jobs. I never asked for any more details since the ones I heard already made me their up a little in my mouth...

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorCal f80 View Post
one cup , two girls
Am I the only person in the planet to never see this video?
Appreciate 0
      11-17-2017, 05:31 PM   #59
Kankles
Rear Admiral
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Bavarian Milk Wagon

Garage List
2019 BMW M2C  [0.00]
In a cave on summit of Mt Rainier...had a bad headache..the poop helped a lot.

Running in the woods in Belgium early one morning I popped a squat behind a tree (I used that tree about once a week)...girl walking her dog comes down trail right by the tree...nothing I could do but say hi and laugh. She walked away super disturbed I'm sure, at a brisk pace. She was hot too
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      11-17-2017, 06:12 PM   #60
2000Z3M
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2016 435i ZHP

nothing too strang, just holes in the woods.

oddest shitter, ones when i was deployed, they were the german ones

https://goo.gl/images/LimvfX
Appreciate 0
      11-18-2017, 02:58 PM   #61
N0Chill 335i
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 13' F30 335i M Sport AW

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M4ster Yoda View Post
Dude. You had me

That my friend is amazing

I don't frequent these parts but I might have to start with threads like these.

FYI. I was laughing so hard I woke up my wife

Lmao... yea, it's all true too. I have another 1 to tell, maybe I'll do that tonight when I'm bored. Glad you enjoyed this one.
Appreciate 1
      11-24-2017, 04:04 AM   #62
Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 330i xDrive

Garage List
I have two stories. Strangest "place" would probably be on a moving bus, going from Chicago to Champaign coming back from winter break last year. Trying to take a shit in a moving bus is weird, having your girlfriend with you on the bus makes it weirder, and how we just sat at the back and there was almost no one but us and the driver just made it perfect.

Strangest "occasion"? On a vacuum. My fraternity has a few shopvacs, and apparently hammered me thought it was a decent idea to pull down my pants and just go for it. I still feel bad for the pledge that had to clean it up; I never drank that much so in some sense that night was a turn for the better?
Appreciate 0
      11-24-2017, 08:22 AM   #63
ErkanTR16
64-bit
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 BMW 340i xDrive

Garage List
First time ever took one in a Airplane. As you all may know the drain hole inside Airplane bathrooms is very very small

I tried flushing but it didn't work. It got clogged. So i bailed out fast as i could just to avoid any eye contact with whoever might of been waiting for me to get out.

Forgot to close the door shut all the way and went back to my seat. My seat is close to the bathroom so i and everyone else could smell the shit. (i'm laughing so hard as i'm typing this )

Literally the half of the plane smelled like shit.
Appreciate 0
      11-24-2017, 08:24 PM   #64
Rik84
Full Potato
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2015 F80 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erkan_340i View Post
First time ever took one in a Airplane. As you all may know the drain hole inside Airplane bathrooms is very very small

I tried flushing but it didn't work. It got clogged. So i bailed out fast as i could just to avoid any eye contact with whoever might of been waiting for me to get out.

Forgot to close the door shut all the way and went back to my seat. My seat is close to the bathroom so i and everyone else could smell the shit. (i'm laughing so hard as i'm typing this )

Literally the half of the plane smelled like shit.
I fart like a monster when I fly. It's hilarious and disturbing. I am the worst person to be around.

Luckily I fly business most of the time and hide in my pod, but it just festers in there and I swear I'm pickling the entire cabin while I sleep.
2015 F80 M3 6MT Pure Stage 2 Turbos // Evolution of Speed Intake Manifold w/ Port Injection // Custom AEM 1000 Powered Secondary Fuel System // Micro Squirt Custom ECU // Evolution of Speed Intercooler// RK Autowerkz Carbon Intakes // BMS Charge Pipes // N54 Tuning Down Pipes // M Performance Exhaust // Swift Spec R // DSS Axles // Signature Wheels
Appreciate 1
ErkanTR16596.50