XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum

TireRack

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum > BMW X5 Forums > General BMW X5 (E70) and X5M Forum (2006-2013)

08-02-2023, 08:25 AM   #1
Catch_Me
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW e70 X5M

E70 X5M Mud Flap Options

Hello,

We just picked up our first M car, an X5M. It is sapphire black was optioned with mud flaps. I do like the mudflap option, but we lost one of the OEM ones (driver's side front) on the way home due to road debris (semi retreads blowing off in front of you are a hazard in Chicago/Gary).

I am wondering does anyone know where to source on even though they are discontinued, or potential what other options are out there (would not mind a good set of carbon splash guards, but do no see any options for the e70 X5m).

For reference, the BWM part number for the OEM mudflaps is 82162154284.

Thanks in advance!
Appreciate 0
      08-04-2023, 11:26 AM   #2
JellyStyle
Builder of Special Cars
Rep
Drives: G12 B7,F02 750li,E70 X5M,E46M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catch_Me View Post
Hello,

We just picked up our first M car, an X5M. It is sapphire black was optioned with mud flaps. I do like the mudflap option, but we lost one of the OEM ones (driver's side front) on the way home due to road debris (semi retreads blowing off in front of you are a hazard in Chicago/Gary).

I am wondering does anyone know where to source on even though they are discontinued, or potential what other options are out there (would not mind a good set of carbon splash guards, but do no see any options for the e70 X5m).

Thanks in advance!
I have looked for about 3 months, they do not exist. I have tried to order from 20 different places around the world, and no one can get them.. I have contacts in Germany, Ukraine, Dubai, USA, but nothing anywhere, either you have to find them on a car in a junkyard (no yard sells them), or you are out of luck.

If you do find anyone that has them, would pay 500 for each set if they had them, I need them for a show car X5M.
Appreciate 0
      10-23-2023, 06:16 PM   #3
JellyStyle
Builder of Special Cars
Rep

Quote:
Hello,

Thanks in advance!
I found the OEM mud flaps you are looking for, last dealer in the world to have them. I got a spare set if you want them, also listed them on ebay if you want to look.
Appreciate 0
      01-01-2024, 04:43 PM   #4
JellyStyle
Builder of Special Cars
Rep

Quote:
Hello,

Thanks in advance!
I found a set of OEM BMW X5M E70 front and rear mud flaps if you are interested, new in box. PM me if you are interested.

Joe
Appreciate 0
      01-07-2024, 04:32 AM   #5
Bilbofraggins
Captain
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2013 X6M, 2019 X3 M40I

Quote:
Originally Posted by JellyStyle View Post
I found a set of OEM BMW X5M E70 front and rear mud flaps if you are interested, new in box. PM me if you are interested.

Joe
Do you have a set installed on your own X5M?

Can you post a pic?
Appreciate 0
      01-07-2024, 09:29 AM   #6
JellyStyle
Builder of Special Cars
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilbofraggins View Post
Do you have a set installed on your own X5M?

Can you post a pic?
All i have pics of them in the box, waiting to get them painted Alpine White but i did test fit them. I had them on my Msport E70 a few years ago, looks way better. I'll post pics of them in the box, i have them listed on eBay for both front and rear.
Appreciate 0
      01-07-2024, 09:44 AM   #7
JellyStyle
Builder of Special Cars
Rep

Pics
Attached Images

Appreciate 0