XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum

TireRack

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum > BMW X5 Forums > General BMW X5 (E70) and X5M Forum (2006-2013)

11-18-2023, 11:14 AM   #1
Nyc Dito
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW X5 35d

2013 OE Angel Eye brightness Coding?

Hi guys and gals, i was in search the coding to dim the factory LED AE's.

I think I had them coded at full value when in PARK/DRL mode with a friend who was using Carly. Well havent seen him in years and cant find the option in Protool.

I recently had the socket/connector get a bit burned, which caused the inner halo to go yellowish. New DRL Module and AE Modules did not fix it. My Indy was able to get it bright by doing some work to the connector.

Anyway, all i seem to find is an E90 post and nothing specific to the E70 LCI's.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

I'm using Protool and have searched "PWM", "Angel" and even "Brightness" .. cant find anything.
      11-20-2023, 05:25 AM   #2
Cnoro
Private
Albania
Rep
Drives: Bmw e70 4.0d xdrive

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyc Dito View Post
Hi guys and gals, i was in search the coding to dim the factory LED AE's.

I think I had them coded at full value when in PARK/DRL mode with a friend who was using Carly. Well havent seen him in years and cant find the option in Protool.

I recently had the socket/connector get a bit burned, which caused the inner halo to go yellowish. New DRL Module and AE Modules did not fix it. My Indy was able to get it bright by doing some work to the connector.

Anyway, all i seem to find is an E90 post and nothing specific to the E70 LCI's.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

I'm using Protool and have searched "PWM", "Angel" and even "Brightness" .. cant find anything.
hi
i did with bimmercode for my bmw e70 4.0xdrive lci

there are a lot of codings to do, i did some: open closing trunk with inside button, turn off seat belt acousting warnin, higher angel eyes, short beams, change of flashing sidemarkers, when closing the car ( with confort access) close all open windows e folding mirror just with the touch of the finger etc etc there are a plenty of codings

hope i helped u
Appreciate 0