XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum

TireRack

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum > BMW X5 Forums > General BMW X5 (E70) and X5M Forum (2006-2013)

09-24-2021, 05:09 PM   #1
RyanAra
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW xDrive335i 2013

BMW X5 Won't start but cranks!

Hello everyone,

I recently drove my 2013 BMW xDrive335i to the store to grab some stuff. I then turned it off and when I came back to go home it cranked but wouldn't start. I then took the key out and tried again and after the 3rd time, it actually started. I then drove home, parked it, and tried to drive it 2 days later and it won't turn over.

These are the codes I'm getting:
371E Relay, Ignition, and injectors activation: Line disconnection (This code stays even when I clear codes)
2F8A Relay, ignition and injection system, supply voltage; ignition: Short circuit to B+
2A5F Relay, ignition and injection system, supply voltage; fuel injection: Short circuit to B+
2A61 Relay, ignition and injection system, supply voltage' fuel injection: LIne disconnection

The last 3 codes go away if I clear the codes but then will come back when I try to turn the vehicle on.

Hopefully, someone could point me in the right direction on what I need to fix to make my car work again! Another piece of information that might be important is I have the model that doesn't have the green fuel pump relay located in the trunk next to the fuse box. I thought it was my fuel pump relay but I can't even find it!
Appreciate 0