XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum

TireRack

Go Back   XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum > BMW X5 Forums > X5 Photo/Video/Audio Gallery

06-26-2016, 02:20 PM   #1
gixxerboy63
Tanzanite Blue II X5M Pilot
Rep
Drives: M3, M4, X3 M40i, X5M

Garage List
2017 m4  [0.00]
2010 BMW X5M  [10.00]
Mpact East Anyone?

Going to Mpact East?
http://www.mpacteast.com
https://www.facebook.com/Mpacteast/

I just registered my X5M for the roll race event on Friday and the show on Saturday...
Mark your calanders: July 8+9th is coming fast!

I have attended Bimmerfest East for the last several years.
When it was being hosted at Ripkin Stadium in Maryland, it was nothing short of awesome! However, the new venue in Englishtown, NJ for a lack of better words, SUCKED! It was nothing more than a dust and gravel bowl! The powers that be didn't pick up on this and have chosen to host the event there again this year, so I will not be going back to Bimmerfest until they move it to a more suitable location.

Mpact, on the other hand promises to be an excellent 2-day event at beautiful Pocono Raceway with a host of quality vendors, a BMW car show and a roll racing event on Friday and Saturday!

I am Looking forward to an awesome weekend.
Hoping you will be there to represent and share your X5s!

2020 X5M - Tanzanite II
2012 M3 - Alpine White

Last edited by gixxerboy63; 06-26-2016 at 02:36 PM..
Appreciate 0
      06-26-2016, 06:34 PM   #2
boneca
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 BMW X5

Garage List
2013 BMW X5M  [10.00]
2011 BMW X5  [10.00]
sorry buddy can't make Mpact this year, will try to make Bimmerfest! Hopefully there gonna be enough x5ms to represent us!
Appreciate 0
      06-26-2016, 08:21 PM   #3
gixxerboy63
Rep

Garage List
2017 m4  [0.00]
2010 BMW X5M  [10.00]
Bummer dude. I really wanted to see your rig and that power dome hood.
+ Get a chance to meet everyone
Appreciate 0
      06-27-2016, 06:48 AM   #4
Dr.Duct_Mossburg
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Space Gray · E70 X5M

I'm interested in seeing what the turn out will be from the forums before I commit. I just got back from one vacation and am taking another in about a month. Going to be hard to get away for this, just seeing if cashing my party token in is worth it.
      07-01-2016, 11:30 AM   #5
Gatoferoz25
BeastM3r
United_States
Rep
Drives: M3 COMP

I won't be going my truck broke down.
Drive shaft snapped on the highway.
I'm fighting with dealer for repairs
      07-05-2016, 10:42 AM   #6
StatenEye
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: X5M F85

Garage List
2016 BMW X5M  [0.00]
2011 BMW X5M  [9.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatoferoz25 View Post
Are you kidding me? What exactly are they fighting? The latest experience I've had with my Service department shows me that they have no idea what they are doing. Do you have the extended warranty letter they sent us in the mail? If not ill scan and email you mine. Fuk these guys for letting us drive with a ticking time bomb. They kept my truck for 2 weeks for injectors and a shock. Ridiculous.
Appreciate 0
      07-05-2016, 01:37 PM   #7
Dr.Duct_Mossburg
First Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by StatenEye View Post
Are you kidding me? What exactly are they fighting? The latest experience I've had with my Service department shows me that they have no idea what they are doing. Do you have the extended warranty letter they sent us in the mail? If not ill scan and email you mine. Fuk these guys for letting us drive with a ticking time bomb. They kept my truck for 2 weeks for injectors and a shock. Ridiculous.
Wow, I dropped mine off around 3pm and picked up the next day around the same time.
      07-05-2016, 02:04 PM   #8
StatenEye
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2016 BMW X5M  [0.00]
2011 BMW X5M  [9.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Duct_Mossburg View Post
Wow, I dropped mine off around 3pm and picked up the next day around the same time.
Yea it was pretty much a nightmare. I have to get the rear bumper resprayed bc of damage caused by the OG dealer I got the car from but they are in Tenafly and really out of the way for me. I hate dropping my car and leaving it anywhere.
Appreciate 0
      07-05-2016, 04:06 PM   #9
Gatoferoz25
BeastM3r
United_States
Rep
Drives: M3 COMP

Quote:
Originally Posted by StatenEye
Quote:
I have the letter brother but they keep saying that I have aftermarket suspension, wheels, etc
So I made a claim with BMW NA. I have to wait for them to get back to me it's being almost 3 weeks.
I have a new born so I have been taking time off from work and stuff to fight and I already miss 3 days so far, this is driving me crazy it's sucks beleive me

Need regarding this issue homie
      07-05-2016, 06:02 PM   #10
StatenEye
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2016 BMW X5M  [0.00]
2011 BMW X5M  [9.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatoferoz25
Quote:
Originally Posted by StatenEye
Quote:
I have the letter brother but they keep saying that I have aftermarket suspension, wheels, etc
So I made a claim with BMW NA. I have to wait for them to get back to me it's being almost 3 weeks.
I have a new born so I have been taking time off from work and stuff to fight and I already miss 3 days so far, this is driving me crazy it's sucks beleive me

Need regarding this issue homie
Assholes. You are clearly covered. The ONLY way you wouldn't be is if the mod DIRECTLY caused the malfunction which is clearly not the case unless you replaced the driveshaft.

My dealer was arguing that the air shock was not covered. he was completely wrong.

Stating that this is a known dangerous issue and seriously threatening legal action would be my next course of action.

Start a thread so guys that went though this can help, maybe get one of their SA's to help out.

https://www.turnermotorsport.com/t-BMW-Warranty-Info
Appreciate 0
      07-05-2016, 06:38 PM   #11
Dr.Duct_Mossburg
First Lieutenant
Rep

The dealer legal has an obligation to prove that the mod directly caused the malfunction... Which they will not be able to do. Suspension could cause a slight difference in angle but if it's a known problem with a documented history than thats ridiculous.

The last time I had an issue with the dealer and service work I had them call over the GM and asked him if it was truly worth me never buying another thing from his dealership and if it was worth me never doing any service work with them... and on top of that... me running back to the internet and spamming every forum and post on social media about my experience... because at the end of the day I was going to get (cadillac) to side with me. I had a little leverage because it was my 3rd CTS-V.
      07-06-2016, 02:19 PM   #12
gixxerboy63
Rep

Garage List
2017 m4  [0.00]
2010 BMW X5M  [10.00]
I'm out....

2020 X5M - Tanzanite II
2012 M3 - Alpine White
Appreciate 0