XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum

TireRack

Go Back   XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum > BMW X6 Forums > General BMW X6 and X6M Forum

07-24-2014, 08:04 PM   #1
daytona1712
Indonesia
Rep
Drives: X6M

X6M carbon front lip

Hi...a new member and this is my first post.
Iam from Indonesia, a country where a new X6M will cost more then a Gallardo in USA..(US$230k for a standard X6M).....
Looking for Vorsteiner carbon lip for my X6M'10 but the shipping cost almost same as the lip.On ebay i found a seller in Taiwan/China that selling Vorsteiner 'looks like' carbon lip where the price and shipping cost very attractive.

http://www.ebay.com.sg/itm/BMW-E71-X...a270852&_uhb=1

Any of members ever buy from them? Just curious about the quality and fitment.Highly appreciate for any advice.
Have a nice weekend.
Appreciate 0
      09-04-2014, 05:04 AM   #2
Thiart
Rep
Drives: 2012 X6M

Hi There,

STAY AWAY!!!!!! I bought a boot spoiler from them and I guess you get what you pay for as it was absolute rubbish. It was badly manufactured and did not fit properly either. I ended up dumping it in the trash and got one from my local BMW dealer.
Appreciate 0
      09-04-2014, 11:10 PM   #3
ivan207
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2011 X6M

I just bough one(Carbon lip for X6M from other manufacture in China, the shipping and unit price are better than yours. I haven't receive the lip yet but once I got the lip shipped I will post on the fourm. Hope it doesn't lose my mind.
Appreciate 0