XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum

TireRack

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum > BMW X6 Forums > X6 Members Classifieds : For Sale / Wanted / Group Buys

11-15-2010, 02:55 PM   #1
bleudyno
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2010 Melbourne Red X6///M

Garage List
2010 X6M  [9.50]
2010 X6M  [0.00]
FS: 22" Iforged Sprints with Pirelli Tires, no TPMS

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
I put in my order for a new set of wheels so this set has to go.

I have more pictures for those of you who are really interested. PM me with your e-mail address and I'll send them over to you.

This is for my 22" Iforged Sprints in Textured black center with gloss black lip. 22" x 10.5" in the front and 22" x 12" in the rear - 2.5" lip in the front and 4.5" lip on the rears. This sale will also include Pirelli Scorpion Zero tires - 295/30ZR22 in the front and 335/25ZR22 in the rear. The tires still have pretty good tread life on them. I've put about 12k miles on them. I will be taking off the TPMS sensors so this sale will NOT include them. I have these on the car right now and anyone can come take a look in the Torrance area on weekdays 9am-5pm. Looking to get $4200 with the tires. PM me with any offers. Please don't even bother if you're going to lowball. If you're only interested in the wheels, PM me and we can work something out.

The two front wheels are in perfect condition. There is a small chip on one of the rear wheels (picture below) and on the other one there is about a 1" curb rash (picture below). The curb rash is not that noticeable because its on the the very outer rim of the lip where the lip meets the tire.

Here's a link to some photos with them on the car:
http://www.iforgedlifestyle.com/?p=1065

Pics:

Chip on 1 Rear wheel:

Curb Rash on the other Rear wheel:

1 Rear tire tread:

X6///M Melbourne Red/Merino Black leather MODS: Matte black grill, Tinted head lights, Euro clear side reflectors w/ tint, Tinted white stip on tail lights, 22" Iforged Legacy Convave (Matte black center with Gloss black lip) RPI Race exhaust, Vorsteiner CF front lip, CF rear deck lid spoiler, CF rear diffuser, vented CF race hood, RPI intake scoops UPCOMING MODS: RPI software tune

Last edited by bleudyno; 11-15-2010 at 03:25 PM..
Appreciate 0
      11-15-2010, 03:43 PM   #2
DrewBert
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2020 BMW M8 Gran Coupe Comp

Too bad winter is coming, if this was March and these puppies were up for sale i'd be all over it!!

Unless TTBear wants to buy them for me for my birfday or xmas!!
Appreciate 0
      11-15-2010, 03:57 PM   #3
bleudyno
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Garage List
2010 X6M  [9.50]
2010 X6M  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrewBert View Post
Too bad winter is coming, if this was March and these puppies were up for sale i'd be all over it!!

Unless TTBear wants to buy them for me for my birfday or xmas!!
You can buy them now and save them for spring!

X6///M Melbourne Red/Merino Black leather MODS: Matte black grill, Tinted head lights, Euro clear side reflectors w/ tint, Tinted white stip on tail lights, 22" Iforged Legacy Convave (Matte black center with Gloss black lip) RPI Race exhaust, Vorsteiner CF front lip, CF rear deck lid spoiler, CF rear diffuser, vented CF race hood, RPI intake scoops UPCOMING MODS: RPI software tune
Appreciate 0
      11-17-2010, 05:56 PM   #4
bleudyno
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Garage List
2010 X6M  [9.50]
2010 X6M  [0.00]
I'm open to offers if anyone is interested.

Appreciate 0
      11-18-2010, 06:29 PM   #5
bleudyno
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Garage List
2010 X6M  [9.50]
2010 X6M  [0.00]
Price lowered: $3900 for local pick up

Appreciate 0