XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum

TireRack

Go Back   XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum > BMW X6 Forums > General BMW X6 and X6M Forum

09-12-2008, 04:16 PM   #1
lonely_dxb83
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: BMW X6

Quesion about X6 5.0 2009 production!!

hey all,,,

I ordered my BMW X6 5.0 from Dubai and the dealer told me that it will start production from October 2008,,

I have couple of questions about the car..

I see some pics the x6 V8 got a aluminum chrome shaded window which cover the window from outside

and some of them got black chrome...

I am wondering which one I will receive cause i really prefer the aluminum chrome,,, can I order the aluminum one if in case i didn't get that one?

another question is.. the instrumental panel in some pictures came like individual leather which is more beautiful

than the normal one

some x6 V8 got normal and some got the individual one,, can I add this option? or it came standard with V8?

what the difference between the sport package and without the sport package for x6 V8? what sport package will add to the car exactly?

in Dubai dealer,, which is AGMC,, they told me too that the company only will release one package since its the first time they release the V8 and they cant change any options towards that,,

what is standard option come with V8 that the V6 dont have it,,
please guys let me know cause I am confused now...
Appreciate 0
      09-12-2008, 05:18 PM   #2
Deda
Major General
Croatia
Rep
Drives: BMW M5 comp

:WELCOME TO XBIMMERS!

Wow,to many questions.. but you are at the right place..

There are many answers to your questions in this forum,you just need to read it.
i will help you with some of them...

On x6 50i you are getting aluminium trim window,but if you order sport package than you get shadowline(DARK ONE)...but you can order it,in europe,separatly with code 3MB.

Other thing is leather dash board...it is very expencive in europe around 2500 euro.

Hope i helped you.stay tuned and you will find anything you need for you BMW X6.
Appreciate 0
      09-13-2008, 08:07 AM   #3
lonely_dxb83
Enlisted Member
Rep

Deda thanxz alot for your answer I think its really helpful for me,,

I know I asked alot of quesions looool but beause I already ordered the car and I dont want to pay alot of money then I got something that not fit my need,, then feel disappointed...

I am waiting for others to post the other answers plzzzzzz..
Appreciate 0
      09-13-2008, 10:05 AM   #4
rockmed
Private
Rep
Drives: none

I think in the Middle East, the only standard feature of the V8 over the V6 is the Self Leveling Suspension (kind of useless unless you plan on towing or carry a lot of luggage in the trunk). Chances are you will get the leather dash if it is mention in the bill of order.

When you order the sports package generally you will end up:
- Sports Seats
- Titanium Slats in the Grill
- Interior Roofline in Black Anthracite
- Exterior High Gloss Black Chrome (side window frame).
- 258 20" wheels

You dealer might order different options for example, the sports package with Comfort Seats instead. You have to check with the dealer, he should be able to give you an order sheet that lists everything your car comes with.
Appreciate 0
      09-13-2008, 10:10 AM   #5
lonely_dxb83
Enlisted Member
Rep

Thanxz rockmed for your answer,,, I think I got the right answers now..
Appreciate 0
      09-13-2008, 10:30 AM   #6
Deda
Major General
Croatia
Rep

In europe sport pakage is with 258 also,but that is 19 inch wheel..however you can order 259 with 20 inches..that looks much better..like red one in promotion materials.
Appreciate 0
      09-15-2008, 10:59 PM   #7
OmanXDiver
Oman
Rep
Drives: X6, Audi R8.

Im not sure but our dealer in Muscat say that all 50i in the region come with leather dash and comfort seats but im not sure about the window covers i just got mine with the black shade.
Appreciate 0
      09-16-2008, 01:27 AM   #8
Deda
Major General
Croatia
Rep

Hey OmanXDriver,would you be so kind and send few interior pics with comfort seats,also you can post few fresh exterior,please!

thanks!
Appreciate 0
      09-16-2008, 06:21 AM   #9
lonely_dxb83
Enlisted Member
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmanXDiver View Post
Im not sure but our dealer in Muscat say that all 50i in the region come with leather dash and comfort seats but im not sure about the window covers i just got mine with the black shade.
Thanxz bro for ur reply,, I think most BMW in gulf the dealer got the same specifications..
Appreciate 0