XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum

TireRack

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

07-28-2016, 09:57 AM   #1
wuufer001
Colonel
Taiwan
Rep
Drives: 2006 E90 M/T

Garage List
2006 325i  [9.34]
Best Prepaid mobile carrier phone service

Hi All members,
i will be back in US in August for vacay for a month. my wife and i no longer have our mobile contract services. Now next month i will be needing phone number/services but prepaid.
Anyone know which is the best carrier? reason i ask now is because a couple years back while i visited, i wasn't able to get data from prepaid services.
In South Africa and Taiwan i have used before and they are prepaid services with full features and it was really convenient.

will be be using our own phones, so we just need sim card, voice and data service.

any input will help.

*btw, for prepaid mobile, will i need to find someone that is currently residing in the US to help us buy? because that is the case in South Africa and Taiwan, we have to provide a proof of residence in order to buy the prepaid sim card.
      07-28-2016, 11:23 AM   #2
EALm4
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: SO 16' M4

Freedom pop. You can have the sim mailed to wherever you're going to be staying.

They are running a 30day trial of unlimited tax and text + 1gb data for $1 now if you get in on that.

https://www.freedompop.com/offer/voi...oiceSIM99White
Appreciate 0