XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum

TireRack

Go Back   XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum > BMW X5 Forums > General BMW X5 (E70) and X5M Forum (2006-2013)

03-19-2012, 05:14 PM   #1
Ayouty
Egypt
Rep
Drives: '12 X5 x50i M Sport

Garage List
New car / front bumper grille question

Hello Everyone,

I haven't been around here in awhile, used to drive an 07 335i cp in DC that I sold about a year back before moving to Cairo, EG. I just hoped into a '12 X5 50i M sport and the ride is amazing!! Just wanted to welcome myself on here, I will post up some pics as soon as I start some mods.

Quick question: I just purchased LED fog lights and I was wondering if anyone had tried retrofitting the front bumper with fog light delete grilles (right and left)? I was going to place the LEDs as is but they will look a little off with the eom fog lights in place. Was thinking of purchasing the X5 M front bumper grilles, but don't know if these will fit ok. Another option are the grilles for the normal bumper (not the M sport bumper).
Appreciate 0