XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum

TireRack

Go Back   XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum > BMW X5 Forums > General BMW X5 (E70) and X5M Forum (2006-2013)

07-16-2014, 07:13 PM   #1
nml5129
Rep
Drives: 2009 BMW X5 xDrive48i

Some new pics of wheels and wheel arches advice!!

Hey guys, just bought my 2009 Jet Black X5 xDrive48i with saddle brown interior about a month ago and didn't take me very long to get hit with the urge to mod. I just installed the new 20" MRR Ground Force GF06 wheels in gloss black with 20x9" the front and 20x10.5 in the rear. I saw they just became available in 20" a few months ago I also installed the matte black grille and painted the lower mesh grille black.

I purchased the replica wheel arches off ebay and have a few questions:
should I install them myself or am I better off getting them professionally done? Also, what is a fair price to have them professionally installed? Should I just have the rears installed? I do realize that the rear tire sticks out a little farther than the arch but the front tires seem flush already with the stock arches.

I apologize for the pics off my phone and I didn't get a chance to get it all washed up. I will take some better pictures later. Let me know what you guys think or any advice that you think would make it better. Thanks guys!
Name:  unnamed.jpg
Views: 428
Size:  18.6 KB

Name:  unnamed (1).jpg
Views: 408
Size:  22.9 KB

Name:  unnamed (2).jpg
Views: 371
Size:  21.6 KB

Name:  unnamed (3).jpg
Views: 410
Size:  20.9 KB