XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum

TireRack

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum > BMW X5 Forums > General BMW X5 (E70) and X5M Forum (2006-2013)

06-09-2023, 01:35 PM   #1
Vi_x
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW X5 4.8i

about to give up HELP!!! pls

ok, so i have an 07 E70, i drove it to work parked it and lost my key at some point of the day. i ordered and new key from BMW took 2.5 months for it. during that time i contacted a locksmith whom assured me he could program a key he tried and tried for 2 hours using autel programmer via obdll and nothing. a few days later i had it towed to a different locksmith and they removed the cas to create a key and nothing. i have received my oem key directly from BMW and nothing happens i put it in the slot held it down for 25 seconds until it dings and nothing happen i checked fuses and all those are good it literally does nothing brand new car battery installed interior lights come on, hazards work, door lock button does not, no dash lights. please help me

thanks
Appreciate 0
      06-11-2023, 03:41 PM   #2
JellyStyle
Builder of Special Cars
Rep
Drives: G12 B7,F02 750li,E70 X5M,E46M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vi_x View Post
ok, so i have an 07 E70, i drove it to work parked it and lost my key at some point of the day. i ordered and new key from BMW took 2.5 months for it. during that time i contacted a locksmith whom assured me he could program a key he tried and tried for 2 hours using autel programmer via obdll and nothing. a few days later i had it towed to a different locksmith and they removed the cas to create a key and nothing. i have received my oem key directly from BMW and nothing happens i put it in the slot held it down for 25 seconds until it dings and nothing happen i checked fuses and all those are good it literally does nothing brand new car battery installed interior lights come on, hazards work, door lock button does not, no dash lights. please help me

thanks
you need to contact Valentine, he can code it remotely or worse case pull your CAS and do it right, he's out of Maryland and a pro. PM me and I'll send you his email.
Appreciate 0