XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum

TireRack

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum > BMW X5 Forums > General BMW X5 (E70) and X5M Forum (2006-2013)

01-17-2012, 05:22 AM   #1
SCardamon
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 330i

Thumbs up Midwestern Auto Group - Columbus Ohio Area

I had yet another positive experience with this dealer yesterday and wanted to share on here my overall opinion of MAG BMW.

I have interacted with the used sales department a few times and the experiences have been good, they are honest, easy to work with, and reliable. Yesterday I had to call on a "We Owe" item in my deal that was nearly 8 months old and the sales manager still stood by it with zero hesitation.

The parts department at this dealership is patient, accurate, and very kind which I find extremely rare.

Where MAG really makes all things "Truly Exceptional" is within its service department. No matter who you speak to within the service department you will be treated kindly and with respect. I know this from my own experience but I also see this during the few times when I have been either waiting to speak with someone or waiting for simple service to be completed. Leaders in this stand-out type of work are Sam and Doug, I have been working with both of them for a few years now though a few cars and trust them both implicitly. I see quite a few dealer stories out there and am happy to say I never have anything like this happen at MAG.

And, of course, their Technician team is fantastic, always quality careful work when engaged.

I see a lot of negative stuff out there and I think personally it should be out there. When something happens and someone wants to share that experience it should be shared with full disclosure. I do not see as many positive posts and, well, that is the nature of the service industry, but wanted to take a moment and share how phenomenal this dealership has been for me.

Last edited by SCardamon; 01-17-2012 at 05:35 AM.. Reason: typeo
Appreciate 0