XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum

TireRack

Go Back   XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum > BMW X6 Forums > X6 Members Classifieds : For Sale / Wanted / Group Buys

Closed Thread

10-12-2009, 05:44 PM   #1
Mike@N54Tuning.com
Joint Chiefs of Staff
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i, 2015 M3

**N54 Tuning** Lowest Prices GUARANTEED on BMS and ar design Products!!

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Hey guys

Its been about a year since we opened shop and I wanted to let you know about some of the things that we have accomplished and what is in store for the next year.

In the last year we have become the #1 Distributor for BMS and the #1 Distributor for ar design. We couldn't have done this without the support of all of you. One of the founding philosophies of starting N54Tuning was to give you guys the best prices and best customer service possible. As many of the forum users can attest I try to respond to PMs and email within the hour and I usually respond almost instantly, and for the members who are local to me you can vouch that I am available night and day to perform installs and trouble shoot problems wether via email or by phone!

With that said, you guys have probably noticed some new products we have launched, and there will be some new things coming in the next little while so stay tuned and you can always check here on e90post, or on my site www.n54tuning.com

The main purpose of this post was to let you guys know that I am offering the lowest prices GUARANTEED on BMS and ar design products. If by chance you find a lower price I will match it and most likely beat it! I just want to give you guys a one stop shop to buy your tuning products so that you know that you are getting the BEST price and BEST service possible. So if you find a lower price just email or PM me and I will take care of you.

Most importantly if you have any questions or need any advice on a future purchase please feel free to email me or PM me. (I usually answer email's faster and I prefer that over PM)

I am also running a special sale on JB+/JB3 PnP/JB3 Pin-out/ar design catless downpipes so email or PM me for special e90post pricing

Thanks, and happy tuning

Mike
www.N54Tuning.com

Appreciate 0
Closed Thread