XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum

TireRack

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum > BMW X5 Forums > General BMW X5 (E70) and X5M Forum (2006-2013)

11-03-2014, 01:08 PM   #1
TireGuy
Banned
Rep
Drives: 06 4.4,06 4.8is,X6 50i,e46,E90

FINALLY 2004-2006 HALO's opened and Fitted!

http://www.xoutpost.com/bmw-sav-foru...ed-fitted.html

I can Have my guy Open Any Headlights that you may have or thinking about doing LED Angel Eyes

okay fellas I sent my headlights and it's been over a year of thinking back-and-forth of whether I should do open the headlights change the bulbs but I went through bulbs about six pairs of them ranging from $25-$140 and nothing came close to having this kind of type of angel eyes but I just invested a lot of money into it but the outcome was so much worth it that I should've just did this long time ago

What he did is he use a special tool for prying very small areas where it won't scratch any of the lenses or cracked any of the surrounding areas bonding the two pieces together after that we took out the old angel eyes retrofitted the LED angel eyes where we were debating whether we can do a brighter one but I said let's play with this since now we know how to open them he basically sealed them back up check all the wires everything should be perfect after he's done with it she pressure test to make sure there's no leaks or any moisture going into the lens it could create moisture in the inside which we don't want also took out the amber lens we couldn't just leave them like that so I told him just painted gloss black and the bulbs basically are orange timt on them so I got a clear Turn signal bulbs
Appreciate 0