XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum

TireRack

Go Back   XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum > BMW X6 Forums > X6 Members Classifieds : For Sale / Wanted / Group Buys

08-26-2014, 09:50 AM   #1
upstate650
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 650xi Gran Coupe Msport

Garage List
2020 BMW M340xi  [0.00]
Parting Out my 2011 X5M!

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Have sold the KW's, reflector deletes, side markers and performance grills, but still have a few items left.

1. My Rennen M7 forged monoblock wheels with tires and TPMS - pictures are above. They are off the vehicle and being cleaned up, so new and better pictures will be posted soon. These wheels are set up for all X6's and the X5M and X6M - they will bolt right up. Will also fit regular x5's with an adapter. Offsets are proprietary to the wheels brands - As the pictures show, they look great on my M. PM me for pricing.

2. My winter set of matte black Ace Convex wheels in 10" x 20" ET35, 74.1 mm hub all around mounted with 275/20/20 Nokian Hakka 7 studded snow tires. This set will bolt right up to ANY E70 or E71, as it will come with custom milled 40 mm rear spacer that are hubcentric to the smaller hubs of the X6 and X5M and X6M, and also hubcentric to the 74.1 mm wheel. The spacers will make this square setup flush on M, Msport, and extended flare vehicles. Besides looking so sweet, this is the best performing set of winter tires in the world. They will make your E70/E71 vehicle unstoppable, and give you and your family ultimate peace of mind. PM me for pricing.

3. My Velos tuning device. After talking with Omar at Velos, we are in a position to do the following - Omar will give you a $700 discount off the price of his tune if you buy my tuning device. He will unlock it and set it up for your vehicle. The device is less than a year old, and has only been out of the packaging to install the tune on my vehicle. Since then it has been sitting in a drawer in its packaging. It is so close to new it is ridiculous. I will sell this $700 discount for $500. Get the velos tune and unleash the beast! Nothing compares! Will work on all X5M's, X6M's, and all X5 and X6 50i's.

4. A set of four 3.8" black chrome tips - suitable for any X5 or X6, but with 4 of them, it is obviously best for the M vehicles. Cut off your old, inferior, too small and too short tips and install proper tips. For those doing Rob's stock exhaust enhancement, this is the perfect finishing touch. These tips are 300 new with shipping. I will let them go for 250 shipped.

2014 BMW 650xi Gran Coupe Msport Black Sapphire Metallic on full black merino leather. 20" M5 343M wheels for summer, 20" 373 wheels for winter with Nokian Hakkapeliitta 8 studded snow tires. M6 CP exhaust with M6 Diffuser and ///M Performance carbon fiber finisher. Mission Performance stage 1.5 and transmission tune.
Appreciate 0