XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum

TireRack

Go Back   XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum > BMW X6 Forums > X6 Members Classifieds : For Sale / Wanted / Group Buys

05-01-2016, 01:58 AM   #1
Travis1807
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 X5M

Must Sell Asap!!$52,000 w/ out rims. Build page under "Travis1807's 2013 X5M"

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
$52,000 w/ out rims must sell ASAP.
check my build page under Travis1807's 2013 X5M

I'm selling my 2013 BMW X5M and need to do so in the next week or it goes to carmax. I'm not including the Vorsteiner wheels in the sale. Stock wheels are going back on unless we work something out. Also have a brand new set of candy apple red brembo's that are included unless you want to pay extra. If I don't have anyone jump on this I will part out all of the extras middle of this week. check out my build page in this forum for specifics but to name a few Carbon fiber hood,ultimate racing downpipes, VF engineering stage 2 tune, custom intake, custom exhaust, side markers painted to match body, blacked out badges, blacked out side markers, front license plate bracket, racing pedals, F85 grille and a ton I'm sure I'm forgetting.

Dyno'd at 550tq and 505hp to the wheels.

I'm selling b/c I just got sentenced to 23 months in federal prison. Originally I was going to just store it but now I think I'm going to sell and just get a new X5M when I get out. This is my baby and I don't want to get rid of it but I would rather it go to an enthusiast then go to auction via Carmax.

I will answer any questions and if you want specific pictures please ask. this needs to get sold quick so please don't waste my time. I already have an offer from Carmax just under my asking price.
35,000 miles
silverstone
w/silverstone interior
comes with cover thats brand new and unused

Attached Images