XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum

TireRack

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum > BMW X5 Forums > General BMW X5 (E70) and X5M Forum (2006-2013)

12-31-2009, 10:02 AM   #1
johnannz
Rep
Drives: 2003 x5 & 2003 e39

2003 x5 Black with Tan interior

I am selling my wife's 2003 x5. $15,500 obo. The car is the 3.0 liter with 76,000 miles. Has the cold weather package. I am the second owner. Purchased it from my company (my bossed owned it before me). I have the car fax. Recently replaced brakes, tires, rear wiper motor and rear door lock mechanism. New key (remote stopped working and comes as extra) Non-smoker adult owned. There was a parking lot scratch that I recently repaired. I have before and after pics but required painting passenger side rear quarter panel. The car came with some dings and small scratches. See pics most are small but I am very picky. Email me with questions vr6fan@aol.com. Car is located in White Plains, NY - 30 miles north of NYC. I have more pics.
John
Attached Images

Appreciate 0