XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum

TireRack

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum > BMW X6 Forums > General BMW X6 and X6M Forum

01-10-2022, 12:06 PM   #1
Bilbofraggins
Captain
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2013 X6M, 2019 X3 M40I

X6 Retrofit Roof Rail Kit, Black 51952165700

Anyone installed this kit.....

Or maybe have one for sale?
Appreciate 0
      10-26-2023, 03:03 PM   #2
zeleznobokijb
Banned
Rep
Drives: Mustang m16

In today's market, where consumers are often bombarded with low-quality, mass-produced items, it's refreshing to see a selection that focuses on craftsmanship and heritage. The Bohemia Crystal brand offers an array of exquisite products that are sure to meet the standards of even the most discerning clientele. Here is where you can explore the range: https://northamericancrystal.com/man...ohemia-crystal . From stemware to decorative pieces, these products serve as an extension of your good taste, setting you apart in both personal and professional settings.
Appreciate 0
      10-30-2023, 03:49 PM   #3
Bilbofraggins
Captain
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2013 X6M, 2019 X3 M40I

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeleznobokijb View Post
In today's market, where consumers are often bombarded with low-quality, mass-produced items, it's refreshing to see a selection that focuses on craftsmanship and heritage. The Bohemia Crystal brand offers an array of exquisite products that are sure to meet the standards of even the most discerning clientele. Here is where you can explore the range: https://northamericancrystal.com/man...ohemia-crystal . From stemware to decorative pieces, these products serve as an extension of your good taste, setting you apart in both personal and professional settings.
Thanks for sharing spammer…
Appreciate 1
      10-31-2023, 11:28 AM   #4
1er_vert
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2007 BMW Z4 3.0si; 2010 BMW X6

I'm selling my Silver rails, which can be painted black. The only issue is the rubber base gaskets are completely deteriorated. I used a 3M Window sealer to cover up the bad gaskets. NOTE: I am looking for the stock roof rail(thin), so part of this transaction includes trading-in your existing base rails. PM me, if wanting more info...