XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum

TireRack

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum > BMW X6 Forums > General BMW X6 and X6M Forum

12-31-2009, 09:02 PM   #1
Muzzab
Rep
Drives: Quattroporte

Cool Pulled the trigger .. A New X6 5.0

Hi Everyone,

I just finalized the deal today on a 2010 X6 5.0, Delivery will be beginning of March.

It is a Black Sapphire on a Saddle Brown, Sport Activity Package, Cold Weather package, Premium Package, Premium Sound Package, Rear Climate package, Comfort Access, Soft Close Doors, Running Boards, Rear View Camera with Top View,Nappa Leather Dashboard, HUD, Sat Radio

Paid $1500 over invoice.

For anyone who is looking for ordering one or buying one I really Recommend Joern Esser in Passport BMW he is the man to deal with , he will work with you from A to Z and you will be satisfied.

I will post Pictures as soon as i get it I am just hoping i won't regret my decision

Happy New Year Everyone
Appreciate 0
      01-01-2010, 04:28 PM   #2
REInvestor
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: X6 5.0i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muzzab View Post
Hi Everyone,

I just finalized the deal today on a 2010 X6 5.0, Delivery will be beginning of March.

It is a Black Sapphire on a Saddle Brown, Sport Activity Package, Cold Weather package, Premium Package, Premium Sound Package, Rear Climate package, Comfort Access, Soft Close Doors, Running Boards, Rear View Camera with Top View,Nappa Leather Dashboard, HUD, Sat Radio

Paid $1500 over invoice.

For anyone who is looking for ordering one or buying one I really Recommend Joern Esser in Passport BMW he is the man to deal with , he will work with you from A to Z and you will be satisfied.

I will post Pictures as soon as i get it I am just hoping i won't regret my decision

Happy New Year Everyone
Muzzab,
First of all Congrats buddy. Where did you negotiate that price though bud? I was able to get both dealers in NOVA to accept 600.00 over invoice. Locked in the rate for 60 days, and also received the 2500.00 holiday cash. Where did you go? Hopefully not V.O.B in Rockville. My delivery is January/February.
Appreciate 0
      01-01-2010, 06:52 PM   #3
Muzzab
Rep
Drives: Quattroporte

Thank you my friend, I went to BMW passport I was not able to negotiate anything good in Fairfax or Arlington and a lot of people referred me to BMW Passport. Congrats on your too, what options did you get ?
Appreciate 0
      01-01-2010, 09:11 PM   #4
DK35
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: The MONSTR

Garage List
2010 X6 50i  [9.34]
Congrats man. Car is a beast. Youre going to love it!
Appreciate 0
      01-01-2010, 10:44 PM   #5
REInvestor
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: X6 5.0i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muzzab View Post
Thank you my friend, I went to BMW passport I was not able to negotiate anything good in Fairfax or Arlington and a lot of people referred me to BMW Passport. Congrats on your too, what options did you get ?
Congrats bud. I ordered a Black Saphire/Blk perforated seat w/7RR package, Sports Pkg, Sound Pkg, Pemium Pkg, Camera w/top view and a few other options. See you around buddy.

Last edited by REInvestor; 01-01-2010 at 11:05 PM..
Appreciate 0