XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum

TireRack

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum > BMW X5 Forums > General BMW X5 (E70) and X5M Forum (2006-2013)

12-01-2022, 11:33 AM   #1
kaydeeyoubee
Registered
Rep
Drives: 10 X5D, 22 X545e, 69 2002

E70 Diesel Downpipe and Midpipe Group Buy Feeler

Hey everyone, I'm in the process of having a downpipe and midpipe made for my E70 diesel by Mano Aguilian of Manofied Cars and I have an opportunity to make a group buy on 25 units. I wanted to put a feeler out there to see if anyone else might be interested in one of these. They will be selling for around $600 shipped for the set (downpipe, midpipe and clamps). The downpipes will be catless with the necessary EGT and O2 sensor bungs. The midpipe will have a high quality resonator installed. Everything will be high quality stainless steel and manufactured in Los Angeles. I currently do not have any pictures since mine is in production but as soon as its done, I will post them.

For those unfamiliar with diesel downpipes and/or DPF delete, DDE tuning is required and the downpipes are for offroad use only.

Since I am brand-spanking new to this forum, I do not have PM rights yet so please comment below if you are interested.
Appreciate 0
      12-01-2022, 05:58 PM   #2
Spyro235
Captain
Rep
Drives: '10 X5D, '04 330i ZHP

Are you on the north american bmw diesel owners group on facebook? Theres a very active diesel community here in North america. However, I've never heard of "manofied Cars" and I'm not sure why you wouldn't just purchase one of the relatively readily available options that are already well known to the platform.
      12-02-2022, 09:53 AM   #3
T-Dubbs
Coal Troll
Rep
Drives: '14 F10 535d

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyro235 View Post
I'm not sure why you wouldn't just purchase one of the relatively readily available options that are already well known to the platform.
+1
      12-02-2022, 12:37 PM   #4
kaydeeyoubee
Registered
Rep
Drives: 10 X5D, 22 X545e, 69 2002

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyro235 View Post
Are you on the north american bmw diesel owners group on facebook? Theres a very active diesel community here in North america. However, I've never heard of "manofied Cars" and I'm not sure why you wouldn't just purchase one of the relatively readily available options that are already well known to the platform.
When I started this process, most, if not all of the readily available exhaust systems were all on backorder. A group of friends decided we can have them custom made quicker and cheaper. My apologies for not being clear as to why I was having downpipes custom made. Ill check out the FB group, thanks for the heads up
Appreciate 0