XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum

TireRack

Go Back   XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum > BMW X5 Forums > General BMW X5 (E70) and X5M Forum (2006-2013)

11-17-2015, 04:33 PM   #1
Dr.Duct_Mossburg
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Space Gray · E70 X5M

Picking up my X5M this weekend

It's me again... Looks like after about a year i've found something that pushed me over the edge. Ill be flying out to Ohio Saturday to see the guys over at EAG to pickup a 2010 space grey with 39k miles on it. One owner, well documented service history with an extra set of OEM wheels outfitted with snow tires.

The mods shall begin!

They do a great job documenting the vehicles sale... https://www.dropbox.com/sh/folatym7i...J7MFcLNMa?dl=0
Appreciate 0
      11-21-2015, 09:02 PM   #2
Dr.Duct_Mossburg
First Lieutenant
Rep

After leaving my house at 3 am I am officially home at 10 pm with my x5m in the driveway... what a long but worth it day. 9 hours of driving and I love it.
Appreciate 0
      11-21-2015, 09:43 PM   #3
jiggz
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 M3|F15 X5 50i

Nice pickup Dr.

All 5 packages is a great start. This X is loaded (aside from LED headlights, but those weren't available on 2010 models). And coming from EAG you know this is a turn key vehicle that needs nothing. That's the way I'd buy it too, even if it cost most $.

Welcome to the forum
Appreciate 0
      11-21-2015, 10:02 PM   #4
empwrd
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2012 Bmw X5m

Loving that color. Only other color I'd buy other than my MCB....
Appreciate 0
      11-22-2015, 03:17 PM   #5
X Driver
Second Lieutenant
Switzerland
Rep
Drives: X5M Black Fire Edition

Nice car, nice Color...
Appreciate 0
      11-22-2015, 05:48 PM   #6
Dr.Duct_Mossburg
First Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiggz View Post
Nice pickup Dr.

All 5 packages is a great start. This X is loaded (aside from LED headlights, but those weren't available on 2010 models). And coming from EAG you know this is a turn key vehicle that needs nothing. That's the way I'd buy it too, even if it cost most $.

Welcome to the forum
There are actually a good amount of options in the M. I waited until I find a SG on black with the leather, cold weather, driver assistance and upgraded sound. I really wanted the piano black trim but this has the aluminum which was my second option.

EAG was GREAT to deal with. I got the truck $43,500 which i thought was a pretty good price. Condition, you couldn't really ask for more unless you bought new. We did find that the leg extension on the passenger seat wasn't working when we got there but they didn't even think twice in ordering one and having it send to my house. When you buy from them you're buying from collector, not a dealer. Some of their cars are WAY over book but they are exactly as advertised in terms of cleanliness and condition.
Appreciate 0
      11-23-2015, 12:37 PM   #7
Omar@VelosDesignwerks
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Different Ones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Duct_Mossburg View Post
There are actually a good amount of options in the M. I waited until I find a SG on black with the leather, cold weather, driver assistance and upgraded sound. I really wanted the piano black trim but this has the aluminum which was my second option.

EAG was GREAT to deal with. I got the truck $43,500 which i thought was a pretty good price. Condition, you couldn't really ask for more unless you bought new. We did find that the leg extension on the passenger seat wasn't working when we got there but they didn't even think twice in ordering one and having it send to my house. When you buy from them you're buying from collector, not a dealer. Some of their cars are WAY over book but they are exactly as advertised in terms of cleanliness and condition.
That price is awesome, congrats and enjoy in good health.
Appreciate 0
      11-23-2015, 04:38 PM   #8
P1
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 2004 3/4 ton Duramax

If anything, it certainly looks very clean in the pictures!
Appreciate 0
      11-23-2015, 06:51 PM   #9
Dr.Duct_Mossburg
First Lieutenant
Rep

Went ahead and bought the Velo's tune this evening. Can't wait to give this thing a little more power.
Appreciate 0
      11-24-2015, 06:02 AM   #10
TheUtahX5M
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: X5 M

Excellent choice! I wish mine didn't have the rear entertainment. It's become a front armrest hassle.
Appreciate 0