XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum

TireRack

Go Back   XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum > BMW X5 Forums > General BMW X5 (E70) and X5M Forum (2006-2013)

02-17-2013, 08:08 PM   #1
zsx_m
Rasp Addict
Rep
Drives: Moonstone M4

2013 X5 35i Order (?)

Hey all, looking to finally replace my e53 X5 4.6is with a new X5.

I am looking to purchase the base model (non sport, premium) I really love that there is no sunroof, loaded with tech, etc.

There is however one option that bothers me and that is the black headliner. I would add the sport package if it were an option, just to get this. I can't stand the half gray interior.

Does anyone know if there is a way to add this to my order? There isn't much room for options/package on the base model X5. Thanks if anyone can help out!
Appreciate 0
      02-27-2013, 01:16 AM   #2
Atanas Spasov
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW x5 35i Premium

It is a what you see is what you get kind of thing. When you build a car on the BMW website, only the available options are possible. You are going to have to bump it up to the Sport Activity trim level if you want the black headliner. Otherwise, the normal headliner is pretty decent. It is not gray, but rather white, similar to my oyster leather seats. Good luck.
Appreciate 0