XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum

TireRack

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum > BMW X5 Forums > X5 Members Classifieds : For Sale / Wanted / Group Buys

03-06-2013, 06:59 PM   #1
DaveD08
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW's

FS/FT: 2005 BMW X5 3.0 - Estoril Blue - 6 Speed Manual - Super rare and very clean

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 17,900.00

Item Interest

I am selling my 2005 X5, I bought this car with intention of holding onto it for a long time but I am going to be relocating for a job and will not need an SUV any longer, I am open to trades, let me know what you have. Its a phenomenal car all around, its a very rare custom ordered X5 that is very clean and taken care of properly. I spent months looking for one with this color combo and options, you will not find another one out there like this and very few of this age are in this good of condition. The body is near perfect with just one small scratch on the drivers side. The interior is as good as showroom condition with no marks or scratches anywhere. The car is in mechanically perfect condition, I work at a BMW shop and it has been serviced here or at the dealer since day 1. The car has new brakes and the tires are in good condition, you will not need to put any money into this car once you get it. I have a clean title on hand, no accidents, clean carfax, 2 owner car. Please contact me with any questions that you may have. Thanks!

2005 BMW X5 3.0L
Estoril Blue on Black
6 Speed Manual Transmission
72,000 Miles

Price: $17,900

Appreciate 0
      03-06-2013, 08:46 PM   #2
mrmomo313
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: M6 Gran Coupe