XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum

TireRack

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum > BMW X5 Forums > General BMW X5 (E70) and X5M Forum (2006-2013)

02-14-2015, 01:31 PM   #1
Joyaant911
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2007 x5

Passenger side vent stopped working!!

bought some flowers today and was heading to drop them off, haven't had any previous problems with my heat or vents since owning car (2yrs) , I went into my climate control and turned off the vents for the passenger side so the flowers wouldn't be ruined. I left it like this parked the car and dropped off the flowers came back to the car and noticed no air blowing outta passenger side... I also noticed the setting was on cold for the passenger side on 3 notches I tried puttin it back to the red notche's and it would just keep jumping back to the 3 blue notches, I tried putting up the air on passenger side in the climate control screen and it would just jump rite back to 0 meaning off. I kept on and on and it kept doing it. I shut car off still nothing. Not sure if I can reset something or do something else before I know something is deff wrong..
Appreciate 0