XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum

TireRack

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum > BMW X5 Forums > General BMW X5 (E70) and X5M Forum (2006-2013)

07-07-2022, 02:42 AM   #1
yikchandev
Rep
Drives: X5

MHD Tuning questions(Newbie)

https://datazap.me/u/yikchandev/2013...&data=3-4-5-13

My first time modding/logging/tuning. 2013 x5 e70 lci n55. Just purchased and flashed MHD St1 v1.8. I have no idea what to look for in a good stable tune/build. For the past year I have had the engine malfunction limp mode as well as a shit ton of other codes, clueless on how to fix. Finally did enough research and fixed it by tapping the ground on my CP map sensor and replacing a $40 maf from eBay. Problem was caused by a piggyback called racechip. Lesson learned.

Only Vrsf cp and 2 step plugs installed, everything else is stock. Bms intake is on the way.

Running stage 1 acn91 v1.8 with 18-20ish gal of shitty Las Vegas 91oct mixed with 1.8gal of e85. Tried the regular 91oct map stage 1 v1.8 and had super knock despite the e85. Log is of acn91 tune.

How does it look? What do I look for in regards to a good stable tune and why is my boost so high? I mean it pulls harder than I've ever experienced, kind of smooth too. Also, do I need (would I benefit) using a 3.5bar tmap? What bar is the map on stock n55 on an x5 lci(harness b)?

I have so many questions I apologize. But these are the main ones that I'm concerned about right now.

Any feedback or answers is greatly appreciated. Thank you!
Appreciate 0